Hubbell 15A/250V Straight Blade, Heavy Duty Specification Grade Single Receptacle(Model # HBL5661)
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
HBL5661 Receptacle Features:
- Receptacle Style: Single
- Face Shape: Traditional
- Standard: NEMA
- Amperage: 15A
- Voltage: 250V
- Poles and Wires: 2 Pole, 3-Wire Grounding
- Wiring Method: Back and Side
- Not hospital grade
- Receptacle Grade: Extra Heavy Duty, Weather Resistant
- Face Style: Finder Groove
- Available colors: Brown and Ivory
- NEMA No.: 6-15R
- Horsepower: 1.5
- Certification: UL Listed to UL 498 File E2186, Guide RTRT Fed Spec WC596G, Meets WD-6 requirements, Certified to CSA, C22.2, No. 42 File 285.
- Terminal Screw Material: #8-32 Brass /Ni plated for neutral
- Ground Screw Material: #8-32 Brass, Multiple Drive (Green)
- Top Material: Nylon
- Base Material: Reinforced PET
- Power Contacts Material: .037" (.9) Phosphor Bronze
- Mounting Strap Material: .050" (1.3) Brass
- Auto Ground Clip Material: Stainless Steel
- Mounting Screw Material: Steel-Zinc Plated
- Dielectric Voltage: Withstands 2,000V minimum.
- Current Interrupting: Certified for current interrupting at full rated current.
- Temperature Rise: Max 30°C temperature rise at full rated current after 50 cycles of overload at 150% of rated current at a power factor of 75%..
- Terminal Identification: Terminals identified in accordance with UL498 (Brass, White, Green).
- Terminal Accommodation: #14-#10 AWG copper stranded or solid conductor only.
- Product Identification: Ratings are a permanent part of the device.
- Flammability: Top: UL 94 V2. Base: UL 94 V0 and UL 94-5 VA.
- Operating Temperatures: Maximum continuous 75°C, minimum -40°C (w/o impact).