Hubbell QuadCab Cabinet Fan Kit(Model # HWKF)
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
- 1 - Fan tray assembly, wired
- 1 - Kit mounting hardware
- Adjustable Rails
from front to rear - notched for easy location.
- Dedicated Bonding Points
- Specifically Designed to Mount
to plywood backboards, steel and wood studded walls, cinder block and concrete walls.
- Vented Sides
for active equipment with optional filters.
- Structured Cable Routing
between front and rear sections.
- Eccentric knockouts
Simplify conduit connection.
- 400 lb. load capacity,
- Rear section, center section: 14ga. cold rolled steel.
- Top/bottom hinge cover panel: 11 ga. cold rolled steel.
- Front door: 18 ga. cold rolled steel.
- Hinged mounting plates (rear door): 11 ga. cold rolled steel.
- Finish: painted black.
- 19” rack-style rails tapped #12-24.
- 19” rack mounting width per EIA-310-D.
- Grounding provisions per TIA-607.
- Acrylic window tinted smoke gray.
- 16” stud mounting.
- Front door and rear locks both keyed alike with key #CH751.
- Wall mounting hardware is 3/8" or #8 screws.
- UL 1863 Listed.
Rear Wall Mounting System|
The rear wall of both the QUADCAB and user-configurable RE-BOX wall mount cabinets feature an innovative clip system. This system allows the user to clip equipment mounting brackets to the rear wall to accept everything from switches to coax splitters. The diagram shown explains how to use this system.
A fundamental benefit that the QUADCAB and the RE-BOX wall mount cabinets offer is their versatility and ability to be configured to accept a wide variety of equipment (including panels, blocks, switches, fiber, A/V, coax, UPSs).
|HWKF120||114CFM, 120VAC, 60Hz|
|HWKF230||114CFM, 230VAC, 50Hz|