Tripp Lite IS 250 Hospital-grade Isolation Transformer(Model # IS250HG)
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
- Offers line isolation, continuous noise filtering and enhanced common mode surge suppression.
- Internal low-impedence isolation transformer with Faraday shield offers 100% isolation from the input AC line
- Full UL2601-1 medical grade listing with hospital-grade plug and outlet receptacles makes Isolator Hospital Grade transformers ideal for the protection of sensitive electronic equipment in patient-care areas.
- Reduces the cumulative leakage current of the Isolator and connected equipment to levels below 300 microamps.
- Secondary neutral to ground bonding eliminates common mode noise, providing an isolated ground reference for sensitive equipment
- Serves as an inexpensive alternative to the installation of dedicated circuits and site electrical upgrades
- Removes EMI/RFI noise, utility switching transients, load generated harmonics and ground loops
- Additional surge suppression components placed at the line input and output combined with full line isolation offers continuous filtering of a full range of power line noise in all modes
- Active transformer filtering offers continuous common-mode noise rejection with no wearable parts, uniquely able to reduce surges in the worst of power environments to harmless levels
- Reduces 6000V IEEE587 Cat A&B ring wave and combination wave test surges to only 0.5V common mode
- Includes 4 widely spaced NEMA5-15R hospital grade output receptacles, a 6-ft power cord, hospital grade input plug, circuit breaker overload protection and lighted power switch.
- Rugged all-metal unit housing ships ready for upright tower or wallmount placement in any industrial, medical, office or network environment