Aiphone JK Series Color Video Access Master Monitor (Discontinued)(Model # JK-1MD)
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
JK-1MD Master Monitor Features:
- Open voice, color video master monitor with Pan/Tilt/Zoom controls that allows the connection of one single video door station and an additional sub monitor
- Master Monitor has a 3 1/2" TFT Color monitor, a TALK button for PTT or VOX activated communication, button for Pan/Tilt/Zoom control, Call button to call sub monitor, and button for Brightness Controls
- No Picture Memory capability is available with this Monitor
- Quick and easy install - Only 2 wires
- Wall or Desk Mount (Use Optional MCW-SA or MCW-S/A for Desk Mount)
- Compact, attractive design complements most interiors
- Hands-free (VOX) or push-to-talk (PTT) communication
- No handset to pick up
- High resolution color TFT LCD monitor
- Camera station can be monitored from inside
- All monitors turn on when camera station calls in
- Camera view features digital Pan, Tilt, and Zoom
- Entry can be monitored without alerting visitors they are being viewed, even at night
- Camera position and zoom can be set for call-in
- Dimensions: 7 5/16" H x 5 5/16" W x 1 1/16" D
- Note: PS-1820UL Power Supply is REQUIRED to operate this Monitor, but it is NOT included
- (1) JK-1MD Color Video Access Master Monitor
- (2) Mounting screws
- (2) Wood mounting screws
- (1) Option connector
- (1) Installation and Operation Manual
Change the Field of Vision for Added Security.
The advanced camera and monitor of the JK series expand your field of vision. Enjoy a wide angle view with clear image quality.
Panoramic Wide Angle ViewTo provide effective security, JK series features a wide angle camera that enables you to see the innovative panoramic view! People standing on sides and people with short/tall heights can be easily identified.
With the wide angle view, the JK series catches a person in a wheelchair, even someone who tries to hide from the camera, etc.
Aiphone’s newly developed fish-eye lens adjusts to encompass a broad view!
The image through a normal fish-eyes lens camera can be wide, but it tends to have distortion problems. To improve the quality of the image, Aiphone has developed the technology to adjust the distortion!
ZoomTo see the detail, switch the picture mode to Zoom mode. Switching between Wide and Zoom mode can be easily done by pressing a button.
Use the PAN/TILT button to change the camera angle in Zoom mode.
Preset the best camera angle!
You may find the default camera angle for receiving visitor images is not the best for your entrance condition. If so, you can adjust and reset the camera angle.
Backlight & Night Sensitivity AdjustmentWith the JK series, you do not have to worry about strong sunlight or darkness of night. Pressing the ADJUST button can make the view clearer.
Shutter speed control function
The JK series automatically controls the shutter speed to provide the best image in any light condition. In low light situations, the shutter speed slows to provide more light.
Recording & PlayingWith JK-1MED, you can record pictures of visitors both manually and automatically.
Works anytime, even during your absence. The recording starts when the CALL button on the Door Station is pressed. You can change the initial setting to all zoom or wide.
Records 6 shots per picture (3 shots at the Zoom mode, and 3 at Wide with the initial setting). Up to 40 pictures can be recorded, and 10 can be protected from automatic overwriting.
Record picture as you need. The recording starts when you press the REC button while monitoring or talking to a visitor.
The play LED flashes when there are auto-recorded pictures. Press the PLAY button to play.
Quick & Easy set upSetting up is easy for anyone. Just follow the menu displayed on the monitor.
Select from five different display languages
Choose from English, French, Dutch, Spanish, and Italian.
Entrance MonitoringMonitor the area around the Door Station in both Wide and Zoom modes. To ensure privacy, inside sound is not transmitted to the Door Station.
Advanced Night Security
- Clear identification even at night
When a call is received at night, the LED on the Door Station lights up automatically to send clear color image to the monitor.
- Monitoring & Speaking to the entrance
For monitoring, the LED does not light up, so you can monitor without being noticed by the people around the entrance. Pressing the TALK button lights up the LED and allows you speak to the entrance area.
- Hands-free & Press-to-talk communication
When a call comes in, press the TALK button to begin a hands-free conversation. In a noisy environment, the press-to-talk mode provides a clear conversation.
- Room-to-room communication
By adding the optional Sub Master Station or Audio Sub Master Station, you can talk between 2 Master Stations.
- External sensor input is available
Notify the activation of external sensor with alarm, LED, and display.
*The warning screen is only displayed on the JK-1MED.
- LED light indicates who is speaking
LED light turns on when you talk and turns off as you listen.
- Easy operation
With the icons for the buttons and display, you intuitively know how to operate.
- Option button
Controls an external device, such as an outdoor entrance light, when using an optional connector.
- Video signal can be output from the Master Station.
To DVR, video recorder, etc.