Panasonic IP Conference Room Speakerphone (Discontinued)(Model # KX-NT700)
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
IP Speakerphone Features:
- Compatible with the KX-TDE and KX-NCP IP PBX Panasonic Communications Systems so its ideal for companies with geographically diverse office locations and helps connect employees and customers
- TCP/IP (Peer to Peer)
- Analog telephone line (PSTN)
- SIP extension compatible with KX-TDE and KX-NCP systems
- Single-Line Telephone (SLT) compatible with KX-TDA, KX-TDE and KX-NCP systems
- Connection to Standard (PSTN) telephone networks is supported which allows adding a remote mobile phone to the conference - if someone is running late and you want to conference them in
- High Definition Voice Quality is achieved through wideband speech codec that delivers high definition sound quality - This ensures that multiple users can engage in a conversation without compromising voice quality and delivers crystal clear sound giving your conferences an intimate, face-to-face feeling
- Real-time slow-talk feature allows you to easily understand a fast talker by slowing down spoken words while shortening the silent intervals between them
- The SD Card Recording feature provides an easy way to record and review completed meetings using an SD card - meetings can be reviewed on a PC at your convenience - a 2GB SD card will record up to 67 hours of conference time
- Noise Reduction technology helps reduce ambient noise such as projector fans, ceiling music, or nearby traffic so you hear the conversation not the noise
- Backlit LCD
- Flash/Recall Key
- Auto Answer/Mute Key
- Pause Key
- Analog Line Interface-I/F connector: RJ11 x 1
- USB Interface: USB2.0 (Low/Full speed) Device Function x 1
- Internal microphone: Microphone x 4 corners
- Power Supply: AC Adapter (PQLV206)
- PoE: IEEE802.3af compliant
- Dimensions: 2 3/16" H x 10 1/16" W x 10 1/16" D
The clear choice for more productive conference calls
In a perfect world, all business meetings would be face-to-face
However, in this imperfect world of tightened travel budgets, busy schedules, deadlines, traffic jams and geographically dispersed offices, telephone conferences are proven time and money savers. Now you can be sure youíll get the most out of your conferences with the Panasonic KX-NT700 IP Conference Phone. Itís the next best thing to meeting in person.
KX-NT700 is an advanced conferencing solution that can connect over standard office data network or even broadband connections. This Multi-party IP Conference Phone Supports Hi-Definition sound, web based conference solutions and everything to make communications as simple as a face-face meeting. it even connects with standard office telephone systems for seamless inter-working.
KX-NT700- A valuable asset to help you collaborate- across your board rooms, or around the globe.
High definition voice quality
The KX-NT700 uses a wideband speech codec to deliver high definition sound quality. This ensures that multiple users can engage in a conversation without compromising voice quality and delivers crystal clear sound giving your conferences an intimate, face-to-face feeling.
A Panasonic exclusive! This ingenious feature allows you to easily understand a fast talker by slowing down spoken words while shortening the silent intervals between them. Avoids wasted time caused by asking conference participants to repeat themselves.
SD card recording
Hereís an easy way to record and review completed meetings. The KX-NT700 features an SD card slot so you can easily record your conferences to an SD card and play them back on a PC at your convenience A 2GB SD card will record up to 67 hours of conference time!
The KX-NT700 employs noise reduction technology which helps reduce ambient noise such as projector fans, ceiling music or nearby traffic so you hear the conversation, not the noise.
A co-worker that fits right inThe KX-NT700 works with your existing telephone system, or operates natively on your business or broadband data network. The system includes a Three-Party Conference feature that lets you conference up to three units together, or conference one analog call into a two-party IP conference meeting. Need to further expand your meeting to include other remote parties? The KX-NT700 is designed to work with a variety of existing equipment for maximum flexibility including:
- IP Compatibility
- SIP Compatibility
- Singe-Line Telephone (SLT) Capability
- Web Conferencing Systems Capatability *
Also, the KX-NT700 supports connection to Standard (PSTN) telephone networks so itís no problem adding a remote mobile phone to the conference if someoneís running late and you want to conference them in.
* Future Software Version