Matching Transformer for 8 Ohm Horns.
LEF Open Voice Selective Call Intercom System
integrates any combination of master and sub stations. The 3 - call (LEF-3), 5 - call (LEF-5 & LEF-5W) and 10 - call (LEF-10; LEF 10-W; LEF-10S & LEF-10SW) master stations are available, while 6 different door or room substations can be connected. The system is easy to install, with 5+n wires between master stations and 2 wires between master and sub stations (Each LEF system requires 12V DC power supply). Operation is equally straightforward: the master station calls the desired substation by tone or voice. The substation replies hands free, while the master station operates on a "press-to-talk" basis. LEF-n master stations are surface mounted, LEF-nW master stations with terminal box can be either desktop or surface mounted, while LEF-nC master stations are designed for flush mounting. Master stations LEF-10S and LEF-10SW integrate ALL CALL function, but a BG-10C paging adapter is required. LEF-5 and LEF-10 master stations also integrate door release function.
- Flexible system design, intermixing any number of masters and subs to the system's capacity
- Selective calling from any master, with hands free reply from sub or responding master
- Room monitoring from a master station
- PanTilt video door answering can be added
- Selective door release (LEF-5, 10 and 10S), with RY-PA relays
- All Call (LEF-10S), door chime and background music input with BG-10C and PS-1225UL
Communication Network & Wiring: