Chatsworth Products M-Series MegaFrame Cabinet 19" W 78" H 36" D with 12-24 Tapped Rails, No Top or Side Panels(Model # M1152-102)
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
- Mounting rails with square holes, allowing cage nuts to clip into these holes on top
- Cage nuts and screws are 12-24, and are color coded for easy identification
- Dimensions: 78" H x EIA Standard 19" W x 36" D
- Hardware is included
- UL Listed: Yes
- Static Load rating:
- 2,000 lb with or without casters
MegaFrame cabinet frame includes:
- (1) Four Post Frame (anodized aluminum finish)
- (4) vertical mounting rails (12-24 Tapped)
- (1) vertical cable manager
- Set of (4) leveling feet
- Multi-bay attachment hardware kit
- Floor anchor clamps
- Package of (50) #12-24 Rack Channel Mounting Screws
- Additional hardware kits are sold separately
Get CPI’s most popular, award-winning cabinet — high in strength and rich in features.
Freestanding four-post cabinets, or server racks, provide security for rack-mount computer and data storage equipment. CPI’s products feature high-quality construction and have been constantly enhanced to meet your changing needs. Beyond their exceptional capabilities to secure your valuable equipment, CPI systems also help your devices run effectively. The total CPI Cabinet Solution integrates equipment support with physical security, remote user access monitoring, cable management, thermal management, power distribution, and grounding and bonding; therefore, you improve lifespan, decrease downtime and increase long-term returns.
The M-Series MegaFrame, CPI's most popular and award-winning freestanding enclosure, offers the most cable management capacity and flexibility — with the largest variety of options and accessories. Built of anodized extruded aluminum, the MegaFrame provides maximum durability and strength with the benefits of lightweight construction. Because of its exceptional aesthetic design and variety of features, the MegaFrame is perfect for high-profile installations.
- Exceptional aesthetic design, perfect for high-profile installations
- 2,000 lb load rating (with or without casters)
- Constructed of high-strength, lightweight aluminum
- 19" EIA or 23" rack-mount width
- #12-24 tapped, square-punched or specialty mounting rails with RMU markings for fast equipment installation
- Integrated vertical cable management with 3" of cable capacity per side
- Wide variety of sizes, mounting rails and doors
- Variety of accessories, including enhanced cable management, monitoring and security measures, thermal management, power management, and grounding and bonding
- Shipped fully assembled or knocked down for areas with small receiving docks or entryways
- Highly customizable to meet the needs of unique applications
Cabinet Options Table-Example Part Number: M1033-732
Chatsworth Products’ MegaFrame Cabinet can mount all brands of equipment. Don’t waste time and money shopping for various cabinets to support your equipment. The M-Series MegaFrame Cabinet System will mount all of your equipment while providing a consistent, professional appearance in your data center.
- 28 inch (71.12 cm)
- 48 inch (121.92 cm)
- 72 inch (182.88 cm)
- 78 inch (198.12 cm)
- 84 inch (213.36 cm)
- Specified Server Cabinets
Cabinets (Listed by Height)
Specified Server Cabinets
CPI has made ordering easier by expanding its MegaFrame part number matrix so that you can now order MegaFrame Cabinets pre-assembled with your choice of tapped 12-24 rails, square-punched rails, HP rails, IBM rails or Sun rails.
HP rails are designed to support any HP server, but are required for "L" and "N" class servers. IBM rails feature round mounting holes to accommodate the bullet-shaped pegs of the eServer pSeries. CPI’s Sun rails are a three-piece system featuring a pair of front, z-shaped and square-punched rails. Additional half-height kits are available as accessories for each of these manufacturers’ rail styles to facilitate the mixing of different equipment within a single cabinet.
CPI’s tapped rails are constructed of high-strength aluminum. Square-punched and specialty rails are constructed of 14-gauge steel. All rails have Universal EIA 5/8"-5/8"-1/2" alternating hole pattern. Rails also feature RMU marks to simplify installation.
Model # 10585 Chatsworth Products MegaFrame Vented Top Panel with Cable Ports$178.52
Model # 12465 Chatsworth Products Vertical Cable Manager$155.03
Model # 12884 Chatsworth Products MegaFrame/SlimFrame Side Panels, Easy-to-Remove, Locking$216.84
Model # 14029 Chatsworth Products MegaFrame/SlimFrame Side Panels, Bolt-on$303.76
Model # 14033 Chatsworth Products MegaFrame Vented Plexiglass Door$503.89
Model # M2030-742 Chatsworth Products M-Series MegaFrame 84" x 23" x 30", 45U, Solid Top and Sides, Perforated Doors$2,636.08