Corning Cable OptiSplice M90e Fusion Splicer with Splice Pak(Model # M90E-0SM-T-P)
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
The latest addition to the OptiSplice Fusion Splicer product family, the M90e Fusion Splicer is the ideal machine for networks where low-loss performance and high-end accuracy are imperative. The M90e Fusion Splicer offers the active core alignment accuracy of Corning Cable Systems LID-SYSTEM Unit, along with the speed and versatility of a passive corealignment technology known as the CDS.
The M90e provides the most advanced set of features available, yielding top notch performance, while reducing training and maintenance costs, all in a compact, user-friendly fusion splicer.
- Splice Pak splice crimp device with fiber guides
- Graphical user interface for easy menu navigation
- On-board, interactive training videos, - Reduces training time and costs - Includes operational and maintenance sections
- High contrast 5.7-in color touch screen with ambient light sensor for automatic adjustment of different lighting conditions, including direct sunlight
- Two-in-one alignment unit offering direct active corealignment with lid-system unit technology and fast 3-axis camera-based passive core-alignment with CDS
- Fastest total splice cycle time on the market for a corealignment fusion splicer (13s splice time in CDS mode + 20s oven = 35s total cycle time typical)
- Utilizes automatic fusion time to optimize each splice (LID-SYSTEM Unit
- Includes an external AC power adapter and a high-capacity Li-Ion battery with external charger
- Rugged, watertight “carry-on” style carrying case
- Maintenance-free precise and durable (P&D) electrodes
- Easy data output and software upgrades via two USB ports
- Advanced statistical data analysis features allow for the operator to graphically view the performance of things such as the cleave quality over a period of time. This enables the operator to make informed maintenance decisions based on data analysis, such as when to replace a cleaver blade.
- USB work lamp
- Capable of building attenuators by using programmable splice loss program (up to 10 dB)
- Automatic fiber type detection with LID-System
- Slot for multimedia card (MMC); 1 GB MMC included
- Tilt base allows the splicer to face the operator, allowing for ergonomic operation
- RDUP (formerly RUS) listed
Model # M90E-0SM-T-C Corning Cable OptiSplice M90e Fusion Splicer with Crimp and Go Splice Protection$30,575.31