Viking Mic / Speaker / Button Panel for IP Cameras(Model # MSB-30)
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
- Gel-filled butt connectors
- Vandal Resistant Features: 14 gauge louvered 316 stainless steel faceplate with permanent laser etched graphics, speaker/ mic screen, heavy duty metal “Call” button and hex drive mounting screws
- Weather Resistant Features: Marine grade 316 stainless steel faceplate, screws and push button switch. Switch internally sealed per IP67. Mylar speaker. Self-draining mic mount. Faceplate, mic and speaker gaskets. Weather resistant powder paint on optional VE-5x5
- Volume adjustments for microphone and speaker
- Two watt amplifier to drive speaker
- Power supply included
- Blue LED indicator
- Extended temperature range (-15°F to 130°F)
- Power: 120V AC/13.8V AC UL listed adapter provided
- Dimensions: Overall: 127mm x 127mm x 57mm (5” x 5” x 2.25”), Plastic Electrical Box: 102mm x 102mm x 54mm (4” x 4” x 2.12”)
- Operating Temperature: -26°C to 54°C (-15°F to 130°F)
- RoHS Compliant
- Due to the specialized nature of this product and manufacturer requirements, returns will be subject to a 20% restock fee.
Answer your door or gate safetly from your home telephone. Viking Door Entry Systems provide users with safety and ease for answering the door. Whether you need a basic one door answering system, or a large apartment or office building, Viking Door Entry Systems have the perfect system for you.
Add Weather-Resistant Outside Doorboxes
Provide your business or residential customers with the security and convenience of conversing with visitors from their own phone prior to allowing entry.
For business, these doorboxes are designed to interface directly with the unused trunk input of a PBX or electronic key system. For residential applications, one or two doorboxes can share a single line phone when used with Viking's C-1000 door entry controller.
The VE-5x5 is a black powder painted steel, weather resistant box designed to be surface mounted to a single gang box, a wall or a pedestal.
RC-2A and RC-3 Remote DTMF Controllers
Designed for use with W-1000/2000A/3000 Doorboxes or as a stand-alone "Dial-up" remote Touch Tone controller. These units can operate door strikes, gate openers, or control equipment at remote locations using a touch tone phone.
The RC-3 Remote Controller provides remote relay operation for up to 3 relays from any touch tone telephone. The RC-3 will answer C.O. lines or analog PABX/KSU station ports and allow remote relay operation after programmable number of rings. A field programmable security code can also be programmed to prevent unauthorized usage.
C-3000 Apartment Entry System
Designed to address a variety of apartment entry applications, Viking C-3000 Entry System provides secure multi-tenant building access, without the need for CO lines; the only requirement is that each tenant have a touch-tone telephone set wired to their apartment.
Allows you to connect 12, 24, up to 96 apartments to a front and rear K-1700-3 Entry Phone (or any touch tone phone).Features:
K-1900-3 Apartment/Office Door Entry
The K-1900-3 converts any touch tone phone into a multi-number auto dialer that will store up to 150 telephone numbers in non-volatile E2 memory. Use with Viking’s K-1700-3 or K-1900-8 phones to provide vandal resistant handsfree or handset communication.
When a call initiated by the K-1900-3 is answered by an apartment or business tenant, a built-in contact closure may be activated to control electric gates or door strikes. Up to 150 keyless entry codes can also be programmed, allowing tenants to let themselves in.Features:
K-1700-3 Handsfree Speaker Phone
The K-1700-3 is an attractive handsfree telephone designed especially for apartment and door entry applications. The K-1700-3 comes complete with a standard, flush mount, rough-in box. In addition, an optional weather resistant, surface mount box is available.Features:
AES-2000S Accessible Entry System
The Viking Accessible Entry System is a Hands-Free phone with a built in auto-dialer, which will allow access to apartment/office buildings by using existing public telephone lines.Features:
|I Accept a 20% Restock Fee on Return
Model # E-10A Viking Vandal Resistant Flush Mount Speakerphone$141.25
Model # E-30-EWP Viking Flush Mount Handsfree Entry Phone with Enhanced Weather Protection$375.73
Model # E-70-SS Viking Entry Phone with Built-in Proximity Card Reader$542.09
Model # VE-GNP-IG Viking In-Ground Gooseneck Pedestal$199.16