Bogen 250-Watt Mono-Channel Power Amplifier with Battery Backup Capability (Discontinued)
|(Model # MT-250D)|
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
250-Watt Mono-Channel Power Amplifier is a highly versatile, high-power performer, delivering 250 watts of power with battery backup capability.
- 250 watts (RMS) continuous output for a duration of 250 hours
- Life safety features provide capability for 24V customer-supplied backup battery when primary power fails
- Battery-saver circuit reduces idle current to a low value after 20 seconds (minimum) of no signal
- Protection against line surges, overloads, and abnormal heat buildup
- LED overload shutdown indicator
- Switchable low frequency filter
- Unswitched AC convenience outlet (300 watts)
- Rack mountable (3 rack spaces)
- Rated Output Power: 250 watts rms
- Frequency Response: ±2dB, 20 to 20,000Hz
- Speaker Impedance Output: 8 ohms
- UL listed