Wheelock Multi-Tone Loud Horn(Model # MTH-24)
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
Multi-Tone Horn Features:
- Functions as a telephone extension alert using a pulsed warble tone activated by the telephone systems interrupted or continuous dry contact closure
- Functions as an auxiliary alert using a steady tone which follows the contact closure of a door service push-button, time clock, alarm systems, etc.
- When both alerting tones are activated, the steady tone will take priority over the warble tone
- Built in 10-watt amplifier, electronic dual tone generator (steady or warble), timer for the warble circuit, and volume control
- 117 dBA @ 1 meter
- Includes RPS-2406, 24 VDC, 600 mA power supply
- Universal mounting bracket
- If an analog ring voltage (direct telephone line or PABX extension) is present, use the CRT-T-40 telephone relay to develop a dry contact for controlling the Series MTH-24 Multitone Horn