Connects 16 digital extensions (i.e., keysets) and/or Digital Door Boxes. Also connect 2-OPX Modules. Provides Mode Switch (for taking the PCB out of service). Install up to 2 cards in a 4-Slot Cabinet. Install up to 6 cards in an 8-Slot Cabinet.
- DSX80/160 supports DS1000/2000 telephones only if the system has this DSTU Card (P/N 80021A) installed
- Separate power supply required for every 2 cards installed
- 1 card required in the first universal slot of every system
- In Fixed Slot systems, cards may only be installed in the first 2 universal slots
- In Universal Slot systems, cards may be installed in any universal slot
- May be used in 4-Slot or 8-Slot Cabinets
- Requires female Amphenol connector