Nortel IP Audio Conference Phone 2033 with External Microphones and Power Supply
|(Model # NTEX11FA70E6)|
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
IP Audio Conference Phone 2033 with External Microphones and Power Supply is a full duplex, handsfree conference phone for the desktop, offering 360 degree room coverage with support of Nortel IP telephony features. It meets the IEEE 1329 standard for full duplex, a backlit 3 x 24 monochrome bitmapped LCD with 246 x 68 pixel resolution, 802.1p/Q and DiffServ prioritization, DHCP and G.711/G.729a codecs.
- 360 degree room coverage with optional expansion microphones offers flexible and expandable coverage for small-to-medium sized conference rooms or offices (up to 20 ft. x 30 ft./ 6.1 m x 9.1 m)
- Backlit 3x24 LCD promotes enhanced viewing angles for conference users
- Ten fixed keys (Line, Release, Hold, Mute, Up/Down Volume, Scroll Up/Down, Messages, Services) and three soft-label keys for easy-to-use navigation
- Cross Nortel Communication Server offering with support of up to 650 telephony features (varies by Nortel Communication Server) delivering a rich user experience
- Full duplex speakerphone with acoustic clarity technology supports simultaneous natural conversation in conference settings
- Tight business telephony feature integration with Nortel Communication Servers delivers a rich user experience
- Field upgradeable firmware for added convenience and time savings using Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP) or UNIStim File Transfer Protocol (UFTP)
- Universal power supply included
Display all product SKU information
| NTEX11FA70E6-R || Refurbished
| NTEX11FA70E6 || New