Fluke Networks NetTool Series II - PRO(Model # NTS2-PRO)
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
Fluke Networks has put an end to the guessing game with the NetTool Series II Inline Network Tester. NetTool combines powerful NetProve diagnostics, inline Gigabit vision, digital IntelliTone technology and network, IP Phone and PC configuration testing in one palm-sized tool, so you'll have everything you need to quickly resolve even the toughest connectivity problem.
Since no two networks are identical, Fluke Networks offers several NetTool models to match your individual requirements and to maximize the value of your NetTool investment. From our top-of-the-line NetTool Series II Pro VoIP to the entry-level NetTool 10/100, you will find a NetTool that fits your network troubleshooting needs and your budget.
- NetProve diagnostics - isolate device and application connectivity issues in seconds
- Inline Gigabit vision - quickly troubleshoot network problems with powerful inline vision into 10/100/Gig traffic between switches, PCs, IP phones and other devices
- VoIP troubleshooting - connect inline for visibility into VoIP calls to quickly diagnose IP phone boot-up and call control problems and to measure key call quality metrics
- PoE Measurements - verify readiness of PoE systems and troubleshoot PoE device problems
- Spot available network resources - See MAC and IP addresses, subnet and services offered by active servers, routers and printers
- IntelliTone digital signaling - quickly and safely locate cables on active network
Model # NTS2-NSKIT Fluke Networks NetTool Series II Network Service Kit$4,618.75
Model # NTS2-VOIP Fluke Networks NetTool Series II - VOIP$3,743.97