Legrand - Ortronics MM10 Cable Management Rack 16.25" Channel Depth, 8' High, 51 Rack Units(Model # OR-MM10816)
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
- 16.25 inches channel depth, 8' high, 51 rack units
- Honeycomb side rails designed to maximize the airflow of network equipment: Combined with baffles, manages intake and exhaust air creating cold aisle/hot aisle distribution from side vented equipment
- High density racking solution: 51 rack units front and rear
- Choice of vertical management: A solution for every application; vertical cable management cage with individual rack unit fingers and hinged door, vertical cage with hinged access latches, and cable management rings
- Patented channel construction: Protects and conceals your horizontal cabling like no other rack
- Built-in top trough with waterfalls: Gives bend radius control and cable routing
- Open channels top and bottom: Allows floor and ceiling access for horizontal distribution cables
- EIA hole pattern front and rear of channel: Supports equipment shelves and heavy electronics while power strips and other accessories can be mounted to the rear rail without using additional rack space
- Can be assembled as a 19" or 23" rack: No additional hardware required; no need to stock two sizes of racks
- Footprint 23.75" W x 21.5" D (when assembled as a 19" rack and rear base angle turned in): Stays within a 2' square footprint
- Speed nuts included: Increases speed and ease of assembly, while adding extra strength to your rack--Speednut eliminates the need for a second wrench
- Rack includes hardware kit, two packages of hook and loop D-style straps and 50 #12-24 equipment mounting screws: Do not have to purchase as separate items; money saving
The Mighty Mo 10, the next generation of Legrand / Ortronics® advanced cable management system, is the first system to combine enhanced cable management with superior airflow in a rack. For efficient cooling, proper airflow must be maintained in the room, in underfloor and overhead plenums, and within the cable management rack. The preferred method of cooling in today’s data centre is the cold-aisle/hot-aisle approach.
The Mighty Mo 10 is ideal for maintaining cold-aisle/hot aisle airflow, whether your network equipment is front-to-back, bottom or side venting. The Mighty Mo 10 features honeycomb side rails and baffles that redirect airflow from side vented equipment from the cold aisle to the hot aisle. The perforated side rails allow ventilated air to be exhausted, while the baffles ensure the proper flow of air from cold aisle to hot aisle, even with side ventilation. This passive system eliminates the additional 15 to 20 W of power that typical fans consume, making for a more energy-efficient data centre with reduced power consumption and energy costs.
Three key factors are essential considerations when evaluating cable management systems for today’s data centre, storage area networks (SAN), and large premise networks.
The heat generated from increased server densities and higher speed network equipment makes cooling a top concern for today’s IT administrators and data center managers. With heat being the most common reason for equipment failures, proper cooling is essential to reliable operations. Designed specifically to improve airflow, Legrand / Ortronics® Mighty Mo 10 cable management system enables more efficient cooling and reduces power consumption.
Mighty Mo cable management systems are fully equipped to handle the density of today’s high performance networks while allowing for easy moves, adds, and changes. Both the Mighty Mo 10 and Mighty Mo 6 systems provide ample capacity for a minimum of 48 Category 6a patch cords per rack unit on a single side of the equipment, which is often necessary to avoid a fan tray, power supply or other removable part of the equipment.
- Protection & Performance
To ensure maximum network performance, MightyMo cable management systems protect patch cords, cable, and equipment ports from damage by maintaining proper bend radius requirements, reducing tension on plugs and jacks, protecting network equipment ports, and supporting large cable bundles within the rack.