Legrand - Ortronics MM10 Vertical Cable Management Cage, with Door, 16" x 13" x 7'(Model # OR-MM10VMD716)
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
Cable Management Cage Features:
- Vertical cage with individual rack unit fingers has a fill capacity of 1340 Category 6 patch cords and 948 10Gig patch cords: Provides organized method for routing and storage of patch or cross connect cable between racks
- Hinged extruded aluminum front door: The door allows easy access during moves, adds and changes
- Mounted on the front flange between the Mighty Mo 6 racks when two or more are installed in a row: Creates a 8.25" channel between racks for front to back routing of equipment cables and patch cords
- Supplied with four slack storage spools and 12 bend limiting clips: Adjustable bend limiting control for copper and fiber cords
- All necessary mounting hardware included: Hanger clips hold the cage in place for easy and quick one person installation
The Mighty Mo 10, the next generation of Legrand / Ortronics® advanced cable management system, is the first system to combine enhanced cable management with superior airflow in a rack. For efficient cooling, proper airflow must be maintained in the room, in underfloor and overhead plenums, and within the cable management rack. The preferred method of cooling in today’s data centre is the cold-aisle/hot-aisle approach.
The Mighty Mo 10 is ideal for maintaining cold-aisle/hot aisle airflow, whether your network equipment is front-to-back, bottom or side venting. The Mighty Mo 10 features honeycomb side rails and baffles that redirect airflow from side vented equipment from the cold aisle to the hot aisle. The perforated side rails allow ventilated air to be exhausted, while the baffles ensure the proper flow of air from cold aisle to hot aisle, even with side ventilation. This passive system eliminates the additional 15 to 20 W of power that typical fans consume, making for a more energy-efficient data centre with reduced power consumption and energy costs.
Three key factors are essential considerations when evaluating cable management systems for today’s data centre, storage area networks (SAN), and large premise networks.
The heat generated from increased server densities and higher speed network equipment makes cooling a top concern for today’s IT administrators and data center managers. With heat being the most common reason for equipment failures, proper cooling is essential to reliable operations. Designed specifically to improve airflow, Legrand / Ortronics® Mighty Mo 10 cable management system enables more efficient cooling and reduces power consumption.
Mighty Mo cable management systems are fully equipped to handle the density of today’s high performance networks while allowing for easy moves, adds, and changes. Both the Mighty Mo 10 and Mighty Mo 6 systems provide ample capacity for a minimum of 48 Category 6a patch cords per rack unit on a single side of the equipment, which is often necessary to avoid a fan tray, power supply or other removable part of the equipment.
- Protection & Performance
To ensure maximum network performance, MightyMo cable management systems protect patch cords, cable, and equipment ports from damage by maintaining proper bend radius requirements, reducing tension on plugs and jacks, protecting network equipment ports, and supporting large cable bundles within the rack.