Panasonic Outdoor Pressurized Camera Housing
|(Model # PPH14)|
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
The pressurized housing is designed to provide maximum protection for Panasonic cameras with fixed-focal length cameras or motorized zoom lens. Both the front and rear end caps are sealed with O-rings, keeping equipment safe from moisture, dust and insects. Power and video enter through hermetically sealed MS style pressure connectors in the rear end cap. The front window is made of tempered glass.
- All aluminum construction
- Durable white powder coat exterior finish
- Heater included as standard feature
- 1/4" thick tempered glass window
- Designed to meet IP67 standards
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -40 F to +120 F
- Power Source: 24V AC, 60Hz (28 watts excluding camera)
- End Caps: black machine aluminum
- Connectors: 16-pin hermetically sealed
- Heater: 28 Watts (activates at 40 degrees F; deactivates at 60 degrees F)