Legrand - Wiremold S4000 Two-Gang Device Plate Fitting(Model # S4007C-2)
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
- Approvals: UL, CSA,
- Color: #4 Brushed
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Capacity: Multi-Channel
- Works with S4000 Series Two Piece Surface Raceway
Two-Piece Stainless Steel Surface RacewayWiremoldŽ S4000 Two-Piece Stainless Steel Surface Raceway offers the dependability and functionality of the WiremoldŽ 4000 Series with the added strength and rust resistance of stainless steal. The smooth brushed stainless steel finish can also make it an attractive design element while standing up to harsh atmospheric elements and cleaning solvents. It can be divided for multi-service applications and is ideal for applications requiring a large cable capacity dual service steel raceway. Commercial, institutional, and industrial applications all benefit from the rigid steel construction of this raceway. S4000 Raceway is also ideal when all steel construction is required or nonmetallic cable management systems are prohibited.
Cable Raceway is an inexpensive and efficient way to manage cables. Raceway is cable conduit that is installed directly onto walls, ceilings, floors, cabinets, and other surfaces. They keep cables and wires neat, protected, and out of sight while routing them to the locations you need.
Features and Benefits:
- Large cross section area. Allowing space for large wiring requirements.
- Complete line of fittings. Provides complete wiring solution and allows for interconnection between raceway systems.
- Works as feeder or header system. Ideal for overhead, open spaces and under raised floor applications.
- Datacom connectivity options. Accepts industry standard and proprietary devices from a wide range of manufacturers to provide an interface for voice, data, audio, and video applications at the point of use.
- Nonmetallic Device Plates Available. Overlapping design covers seams. The gray or ivory plastic mounting plates accept a wide variety of device configurations.
- Stainless steel cover and base with brushed finish. S4000 Raceway is formed from type 304 stainless steel with a #4 brush finish, providing a polished, high tech look to compliment other design elements selected.
- Tough, corrosion resistant surface. Stainless steel offers durable protection in laboratories, hospitals or food processing areas where corrosive solvents, acid splashes or scalding is a concern.
- Shares components with Wiremold 4000 Steel Raceway Series. S4000 base and cover, and steel 4000ŽSeries are made in the same gauge (.050" [1.25mm] base and .040" [.25mm] cover) and use the same divider, divider clips, and couplings.
- Labor saving pre-cut covers and bases. Minimizes field cutting and offers flexibility in outlet centers without cutting covers.
- UL Listed; CSA Certified. Raceway file E4376, Fittings file E41751, CSA; Raceway file LR-350, Fittings file LR- 48952.
- UL5 and ADA compliant. Raceway and fittings meet UL5 specifications and can be installed in conformance with ADA requirements.
See our Legrand/WiremoldŽ 4000 Series Raceway Department or our Legrand/WiremoldŽ Steel Raceway Department for our S4000 Series WiremoldŽ products. Or call (877) 389-0000 to reach our expert sales staff. If you don't find whatever Wiremold power poles, power strips, floor boxes, fitting accessories, surface raceway, or overfloor raceway you're looking for, then call us and we'll get it for you!
Model # S4007C-1 Legrand - Wiremold S4000 Single Gang Device Plate Fitting$56.01
Model # S4007C-1R Legrand - Wiremold S4000 Single Device Plate Fitting$56.01