Pryme Medium Duty Lapel Microphone, Defender for Icom Radios(Model # SPM-1210)
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
Quick DisconnectThe PRYME QD will allow the user to easily connect and disconnect a PRYME audio accessory, yet is secure enough to be used in most situations. All PRYME Quick Disconnect accessories are interchangeable with all PRYME Quick Disconnect adapters and Pigtails making communications convenient for large businesses that use multiple brand radios. The PRYME Quick Disconnect pigtails and adapters also prevent wear and tear, and prolong the life of your radios.
- D-Ring is a secure yet comfortable style earpiece that provides outstanding receive audio
- Patented swivel earpiece design allows for longer lasting strain relief
- High-quality electret condenser mic element produces excellent transmit audio
- Rugged polycarbonate housing allows for maximum durability
- A large metal clip secures the mic/PTT element to the user's lapel or collar
- Conveniently located PTT button for easy use
- Features Dual Switch Technology (DST) for maximum durability
- Multi-pin connector compatible with the following radios:
- ICOM Radio - IC-F30G, IC-F30GT, IC-F30GS, IC-F31GS, IC-F31GT, IC-F40G, IC-F40GS, IC-F40GT, IC-F50, IC-F60, IC-F70, IC-F80, IC-F3061T/T, IC-F4061T/S, IC-M88