Unique 40 space wall rack pivots on floor base for easy equipment access. Specify an SR when access to rear equipment connections is an issue. This pivoting rack is uniquely designed to mount to the wall with the rack's entire weight supported by the floor.
- Racking Height: 70" (40 space)
- Overall Height: 90-1/4"
- Pivots 90 degrees on floor base for access to rear equipment connections
- 500 lb. weight capacity
- 8-3/4" bottom cable entry platform bears the weight of the rack while a low-friction wear-strip facilitates opening
- Padlockable draw latch and keylock in reversible center section offer secure access to equipment
- Reversible center section allows left or right opening
- Standard adjustable 11-gauge, 10-32 threaded rackrail with numbered rackspace increments to speed equipment mounting
- Finished in a durable black textured powder coat
- Center section features laser knockouts for two 4-1/2" fans, top and bottom
- Abundant cable tie-points located throughout the rack and on the backpan to facilitate cable management
- Laser knockouts on both sides of bottom cable entry platform allow simplified cable pass-through with an attractive shruod to conceal conduit stufs and low voltage cabling drops
- Large laser knockout in the backpan provides an easily removed 12-1/2" x 12-1/2" pull-box sized opening for cable passage
- UL listed