Lucent 24 port Analog Circuit Pack (Refurbished)(Model # TN2793B)
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
- Supports caller ID on Definity R8.2 or higher
- Acts as an interface between analog telephone and the Time Division Multiplexing packet bus
- Dual coded, 16-port analog line circuit pack
- Supports on-premises wiring with either touch-tone or rotary dialing and with or without the led and neon message waiting indicators
- Supports off-premises wiring with either dtmf or rotary dialing, but led or neon message waiting indicators are not supported off-premises
- Will support telephones equipped with neon message waiting indicators (on-premises use only) with a TN755B Power Unit per carrier or single carrier cabinet