Lucent Analog Line Circuit Card (0x24) (Refurbished)(Model # TN793)
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
- For Definity system release 6.3 or higher
- Acts as an interface between analog telephone and the Time Division Multiplexing (TDM) packet bus
- Supports on-premises (in building) wiring with either touch tone or rotary dialing and with or without the LED and neon message waiting indicator
- Will support telephones equipped with neon message waiting indicators (on-premises use only) with a TN755B Power Unit per carrier or single carrier cabinet
- Supports off-premises wiring (out-of-building only with certified protection equipment) with either DTMS or rotary dialing
- LED or neon message waiting indicators are not supported off-premises