The Valcom Microphone Adapter is a Microphone Adapter designed to be used with Valcom paging equipment.
It provides microphone access to Valcom one-way amplified speaker assemblies, and allows local paging access to a zone of one-way paging speakers, and to stand alone systems.
- 600 Ohms balanced and 50,000 Ohms inputs
- Works with most microphones with push to talk switches
- Built in microphone preamplifier
- Mounts at microphone location
- Provides a set of form "C" contacts
- May be connected to a selected zone of a multi-zone paging system
- Connector terminals for all connections
- 8.25"H x 4.50"W x 2.35"D