Panasonic DTMF/MFR Receiver Card(Model # VB-43431)
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
- Card provides 8 DTMF receiver circuits
- Required in the DBs 40, 72, and 96 port systems when using the analog station card for analog devices that require dialing
- Card is also necessary when using Direct Inward System Access (DISA)
- DBS 824 can use this card to provide DISA through Caller ID and distintive ringing
- Card is installed in the Auxiliary Card (AUX) slot of the DBS 824, 40, 72, or 96 cabinet
- DTMF - dual tone multi frequency converts tone