Panasonic 1/3" B/W CCD Camera (Discontinued)
|(Model # WV-BP334)|
Discontinued, Replaced by Model # WV-CP290
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
Panasonic presents advanced CCTV technology to meet the demand of new and ever-changing applications. The 1/3" CCD digital signal processing B/W camera delivers outstanding high-quality pictures as well as versatile digital functions and system integration capability. The camera incorporates a 1/3" interline transfer type CCD (380,000 pixels: effective) and achieve high sensitivity of 0.008 fc (0.08 lx) at F1.4, outstanding 570-line horizontal resolution and signal-to-noise ratio of 50 dB.
- Vertical digital 2H enhancement improves signal strength at horizontal and vertical edges to provide crisper images
- Knee circuit effectively expands the dynamic range when viewing brightly illuminated objects
- Outstanding 50 dB of signal-to-noise ratio provides natural images
- A specially developed lens mount configuration accepts both C and CS mount lenses, as well as both DC and video voltage for ALC lenses
- Advanced electronic light control(ELC) enables use of inexpensive fixed iris lenses for cost-effective systems
- Gen-lock capability for system expandability, and other a variety of synchronization modes (Line-Lock, VD2, Internal)