Whether you are looking for easy recollection of faces and names, or easy dialing access for children, the Ameriphone Photo is the answer. Now make calls by just touching the photo. The unique Big Button Photo Phone lets you insert photos into the 9 memory frames and it's easy program the numbers into the the phone's memory. For instance, if you'd like to call your daughter, simply press her picture, and the number is dialed for you. People who have low vision or memory loss can enjoy using the telephone again. It's automatic tone enhancement makes words easier to understand . With its powerful, built-in amplifier and you can simply press the AMPLIFY button for 20dB gain and makes calls up to 10 times louder. And, the P-300 comes equipped with easy-to-see, extra large keypad with high contrast graphics for optimum visibility and hassle-free dialing. Using the phone has never been easier.
The Ameriphone Amplified Photo Phone features an amplified ear piece and sports unique photo-insertable dial buttons. This phone also amplifies the incoming sound and has a bright visual ringer, which you'll also see clearly when the phone is ringing. The P-300 Photo Phone has adjustable ringing volume up to 10 times the standard sound level making it a perfect phone for people with mild to moderate hearing loss. A 3.5mm jack is provided for assistive listening devices. And it is line-powered. No need for an A/C adapter any more. Try it once and you'll hear the difference. The P-300 Photo Phone was designed with the whole family in mind.
The PHOTO PHONE is designed to help you communicate easily. There are many convenient, easy-to-use features.
You can program up to 9 photo-dial memory buttons with the numbers you dial most frequently. As these numbers change, it is easy to change the photos and numbers in the phone’s memory. If you prefer, you can write the names and/or telephone numbers into the directory’s nine spaces.
- Designed with the whole family in mind including low-vision and low hearing
- 9 programmable photo-dial memory buttons make dialing easy and fun
- Adjustable volume up to 10 (20+dB) times standard sound level for people with mild to moderate hearing loss
- Adjustable tone selector clarifies hard to distinguish sounds like "chair" and "share"
- Comes with selection of designer photo frames to match any decor
- The Photo Phone also has easy-to-see oversized keypad buttons for hassle-free dialing
- Adjustable ringing volume
- Handset is hearing aid T-coil compatible
- Bright visual ring flasher
- Hold, redial, flash and mute buttons