The telephone also automatically resets volume to normal when you hang up and then returns to pre-set amplification with a push of a button. You can set the phone to remember the volume you set for each phone call when you are the only one in the house. Or you can let the phone return to 'normal' sound for anyone else in the house who may pick up the phone. Its super loud ringer with selectable ringing tones so that you'll never miss another call again. And, the Dialogue XL-50 gives you extra large buttons with back lighting and high contrast graphics for optimum visibility and dialing ease. The Dialogue XL50 comes with a T-coil compatible handset, lighted keypad, and audio output jack for neckloops or direct audio input. So if you want easier and more understandable calls, then the Dialogue XL-50 is the perfect phone to have and is an excellent choice for severe hearing loss.
- 12 programmable memory buttons for speed dialing
- Extra large and bright ring flasher and super loud ringer (95+dB) with adjustable tone
- Back lighted, big button style makes dialing easy
- Bright, voice mail indicator lets you know you have messages (if you have voicemail service from your local phone company)
- Audio output jack for direct connection to assistive listening devices
- Handset is compatible with hearing aid T-coil
- Includes AC adapter
- Battery back-up (4 AA batteries, not included)
- Redial, Hold and Flash buttons
- Desk or wall mountable
High frequency (3kHz): 48dB
Wide band (300 to 3000Hz):36dB
|Tone control range||Full range: 300 to 3000Hz using one slide control.|
|Dimensions||Size: 9 1/2" x 7" x 3 1/4"
Weight: 2.52 lbs.
|Power Requirements||AC Adapter: 9VDC, 300 mA
Batteries: 4 AA alkaline batteries (not included)