EnGenius solutions of long range cordless telephones..
The EnGenius DuraFon 1X is the longest range cordless phone on the market. The DuraFon 1X provides 2-way radio or broadcast between handsets, independent of the base, and its expandable system allows up to 4-lines (1 line per base unit) and 36 handsets.
The DuraFon1X is the 3rd generation of Industrial Cordless Phone Systems EnGenius has invented. The DuraFon1X has the longest range avaliable in a phone system. Reach up to 250,000 square feet in manufacturing plants, warehouses, retail stores, and healthcare facility like environments; 12 floors in-building penetration; and 3,000 acres on farms, ranchers, and school campuses. The two-way-radio is independent of the base, allowing intercom and brodcast signals. You can even program your handset by individual base unit to receive all calls or just transfer. The system can also expand along with your growing business with up to 4-line (1 line per base unit) and 36 handsets. The DuraFon1X carries more features like Caller ID with call waiting, digital spread spectrum with frequency hopping, multi-line, 30-number speed dial and much more.
- Durability: Ruggedized housing, shock resistant antenna, double-locked battery
- Ease of Use:User-Programmable PBX Keys, intuitive menu selections, telephone, two-way radio broadcast and intercom.
- Reliability: Very high antenna sensitivity means call link even if far from the base unit. 25 years of long range RF manufacturing experience.
- Affordabilty :Low per user cost. Low installation cost. No monthly airtime fees. No monthly serviced fees.
- Superior Sound Sound Quality
- 12 floors in building
- 250,000 sq. ft. in warehouse or retail store
- 3,000 acres on a farm or ranch
- Single Line (1-ports / line per base unit)
- Multiple handsets (up to 9 per base unit)
- Each handset can work with up to 4 base units
- Works behind any analog port of a PBX, phone system or analog phone line
- Ease to use
- 6 hours talk time, 50 hours stand-by time
- Optional external antenna for indoor use in warehouses and manufacturing plant or outdoor use on farms and car lots
|Electrical Specs||Base Unit||Handset|
|Frequency||902 - 928 MHz||902 - 928 MHz|
|RF Power||Peak: 708 mW|
Average: 76 mW
|Peak: 708 mW|
Average: 76 mW
|Channel Spacing||200 kHz||200 kHz|
|Number of Channels||128||128|
|Multiple Access||Freq. Hopping TDMA||Freq. Hopping TDMA|
|Freq. Hopping Rate||100 per second||100 per second|
|TDMA Frame Length||10 ms||10 ms|
|Number of Slots / Frames||4||4|
|Receiver Sensitivity||< -108 dBm (@ BER 10-2)||< -108 dBm (@ BER 10-2)|
|Antenna Connector||Reverse TNC||Non-standard|
|Antenna Gain||2 dBi Standard Rubber Duc Antenna|
3 dBi Enternal Antenna Option
|2 dBi Tall Handset Antenna|
.5 dBi Low Profile Handset Antenna
|TX Power Control Range||N/A||100- 708 mW|
|Telephone Interface||RJ11 x 2||N/A|
|Speech Coding||8 kbps G.729A||8 kbps G.729A|
|Channel Coding||8 kbps Convolutional + CRC||8 kbps Convolutional + CRC|
|Transmission Data Rate||170.678 kbps||176.678 kbps|
|User Data Rate||128 kbps duplex||128 kbps duplex|
|Duplex||Time Division Duplex (TDD)||Time Division Duplex (TDD)|
|Voice Quality||TIA / EIA -470B||TIA / EIA -470B|
|Number of System ID||65,536||65,536|
|Ring Signal||20-50 Hz, 12-90 Vrms||N/A|
|Flash Time||100 - 900 ms Programmable||N/A|
|Power Source||120V/12V AC/ DC Adapter||3.6V, 1700 mAh Li-Ion Battery|
|Charger Current||N/A||600 mA|
|Charge Time||N/A||4 Hours|
|RegulationCompliance||FCC Part 15, Part 68 CAN/DOC RSS210, CS03||FCC Part 15, Part 68|
CAN/DOC RSS210, CS03
Hearing Aid Compatible
|Operating Temperature||-10 - 60 oC (14 - 140 o F)||-10 - 60 oC (14 - 140 o F)|
|Storage Temperature||-10 - 70 oC (14 - 158 o F)||-10 - 70 oC (14 - 158 o F)|
|Humidity||20 - 75%||20 - 75%|
|Dimension without Antenna||188 x 161 - 42 mm |
7.4"x 6.3"x 1.7"
|161 x 58 - 31 mm|
6.3"x 2.3"x 1.2"
|Weight||15 Ounces (424 g)||6.2 Ounces (175 g)|