- Up to three video door stations (KB-DAR)
- Up to five inside stations (KB-3MRD main room station and up to four KB-3HRD sub room stations)
- Video images from door station(s) can be recorded with the KC-32EU (1 per video door station)
- Selective calling and All Call between inside stations
- Hands free Audio and Video monitoring
- Compact surface mount color video door station (KB-DAR)
- Adjust vertical angle of camera for better viewing
- Illuminating LED's for low light conditions
- Selectively release each door with adapter (RY-3DL)
- Use the following cables only:
- Aiphone 871802, West Penn D990
- Atlas 202-18-1-2J
|Power Source||24V DC, supplied by PS-2420UL.
KB-3MRD: 860mA. 220mA standby.
KB-3HRD: 410mA. 80mA standby.
KB-3SD: 85mA. 50mA standby.
Use one PS-2420UL for every two monitors in the system.
|Video Monitor||4" TFT color LCD|
|Call-in from Door||4-stroke chime from door #1, 2-stroke chime from door #2, fast 8-stroke chime from door #3 (audio/video or audio-only)|
|Internal Calling||Pre-tone then voice when making an All Call to inside stations.
Double pre-tone then voice when selectively calling an inside station. Hands free reply from responding station.
|Night Viewing||Built-in light is projected up to 12" from camera.
Outside area beyond 12" cannot be seen.
|Door Release||Contact rating: 12V AC, 400mA. (Single door release contact)
Selective door release with RY-3DL adapter
|Wiring||2 wires to door station, parallel, non-polarized, fire-rated.
(Use Aiphone 871802, West Penn D990 or Atlas 202-18-1-2J wire only.)
2 wires between rooms, looped, plus a separately jacketed 2 conductor wire from power supply to each monitor, homerun. (Use West Penn D990 wire for video signal, plus separate 2 conductor wire for power to each monitor in the system.)
|Distance||KB-3MRD to door: 650' with 18AWG.
KB-3MRD to IE/IF Door: 450' with 22AWG wire, 1,000' with 18AWG.
KB-3MRD to last KB-3HRD: 330' with 18AWG, Use West Penn D990 or Atlas 202-18-1-2J wire. Daisy-chain wire between monitors, and homerun additional separate pairs from power supplies to each monitor (2 monitors per PS-2420UL). With common power wires: Max. distance between monitors is 165' with 18AWG.