Communication is done via a general page (or all-call) throughout the system. This means you cannot selectively call a particular station from another. Any of the 6 indoor stations can communicate with the door station. A 2-stroke chime is heard when the door station button is pressed, and can be answered from any inside station by pressing the door "Talk" button. An internal "All Call" announcement can be made from any inside station by holding down the "All Call" button. Listen to the door station area from any inside station. Speak to all inside stations simultaneously. Activate electric door release, or open or close a garage door from any inside station. The chime tone can be turned off or adjusted to three volume levels. The All Call can be muted at any station, which will cut-off the station from receiving the all-call page, ideal in the study or baby's room. The all-weather door station has a built-in doorbell button, which is backlit for ease of use at night. The LDC-S uses easy common wiring and is simple to use.
- Up to 6 inside stations and 1 door station.
- 2-stroke chime from the door station
- Answer the door from any inside station
- Listen to the door station area from any inside station
- Activate electric door release, or open or close a garage door from any inside station
- Mute button to cut off station from receiving All-Call
- Easy common wiring (7 conductors between inside stations. 8 cond. with door release)
- LE-DA flush mounted door station can be used (order equipment separately)
- LDC-S Set includes 1 LE-D Door Station, 1 ACC-3 Chime Adapter, 3 LDC-1C Inside Stations and 1 T-1210N Power Supply. Add 1 RY-PA Door Release Relay if necessary.
|Power Source||12V AC, 830mA. Use PT-1210N Transformer (included in LDC-S Set)|
|Current Consumption||Maximum 300mA per station.|
|Communication Output||Maximum 800mW at 20ohms (reception).
Maximum 500mW at 20ohms (transmission).
|Door Release Contact||Up to 110V AC, 1A or up to 24V DC, 1A on output of RY-PA relay.|
|Dimensions||LDC-1C: 8-1/4" H x 6-1/8" W x 1-3/8" D (outer dimensions).
LDC-1C Rough-in: 6-1/8" H x 3-3/4" W, or use BBX-1E backbox.
ACC-3: 6-1/4" H x 6" W x 1-3/4" D (surface mount).
LE-D: 4-3/4" H x 3-1/2" W x 1-1/8" D (surface mount using 1-gang box).
|Wiring Requirements||Multi-conductor cable, looped or homerun. Shielded wire is recommended.
2 conductors to door. (Use Aiphone #822202.)
8 conductors max. between LDC-1C's. (Use Aiphone #822210.)
|Distance||650' with 22AWG
1600' with 18AWG.