- Intermixable - any number of masters and remotes up to 4 total locations
- Selective door release, activating the door strike associated with the door where communication is established
- Press-to-talk communication at initiating master. Hands free reply from remotes or responding master
- Desk or wall mount
- Use QuikSpec to design this system
- Compatible with LE- or LS-series door stations
|Power Source||12V DC, 300mA per station. *Use PS-1225UL power supply.|
Subs call in with call tone and LED, 20 sec.
Depress station button with lit LED. Press to talk, hands free reply.
No LED annunciation between masters.
Hands free reply from responding master.
*800mW receive at 20ohms. 500mW transmit at 20ohms.
|Door Release Button Contact||30V DC, 0.1A (resistance load).|
|Selector Switch Contact||12V DC, 300mA.|
Use shielded multi-conductor wire, not twisted pairs.
2 conductors per sub, homerun (single master system), or 3 conductors per sub (multi-master system). (Use Aiphone #822202 or #822203.)
LEF-3 requires 9 conductors between masters. (Use Aiphone #822210.)
LEF-5 requires 12 conductors between masters (plus up to 5 for video/door release controls). (Use Aiphone #822212 or greater.)
LEF-10 requires 17 conductors between masters (plus up to 10 for video/door release controls). (Use Aiphone #822220.)
LEF-10S requires 20 conductors between masters (plus up to 20 for video/door release controls). (Use Aiphone #822220.)
|Distance||650' with 22AWG, 1600' with 18AWG.|