- Simple door answering (1 door)
- Electronic call tone from door station
- Press-to-talk communication at master
- Hands free communication at door
- Monitor entry area undetected from inside
- Voice and call tone volume controls
- Variety of remote stations available
- Door release
- Simple 2 conductor wiring between door and master station (with separate 2 conductor wiring for door release)
|Power source||12-16V AC or 12-24V DC
Use PT-1210N AC Transformer or power source within the specified voltage range.
|Current Consumption||Max. 4W (AC 16V). Max. 200mA (DC 24V).|
|Output||100mW @ 20 ohms|
|Communication||Press-to-talk, release-to-listen at master station.
Hands free at remote station.
|Capacity||LEM-1DL: 1 master, 1 remote
LEM-1DL/C: 2 masters, 1 remote
|Wiring||Shielded wire is recommended for communication.
2 conductors from master to remote
3 conductors beteen LEM-1DL/C masters
2 conductors from master to power source
|Door Strike Wiring||2 conductors from master to door strike (in a separate jacketed cable from the communication wiring)|
|Wiring Distance||650 w/22AWG; 1570 w/18AWG|
|Door release button contact||30V, AC or DC, 1A|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||Less than 5% at rated output power|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||60dB|
|Frequency Response||-3dB, 770-6800Hz.|
(H x W x D)
|LEM-1DL, LEM-1DL/C: 7-1/16 x 5-5/8 x 2-1/8
LE-D:4-3/4 x 3-1/2 x 1-1/8
Communication Network & Wiring: