- Selective calling to open voice inside stations
- Available with 2, 4, 6, or 10 call buttons
- Can be used with three types of master stations
- C-ML/A Wall mount with automatic time out
- LEM-1DL/C Desk or wall mount, manual “off” button
- LEF Series (3, 5, 10-call) with additional station capacity (doors and/or inside stations)
- Flush mount and weather resistant
- Optional surface mount box (VC-BBX)
|Power Source||Provided from master station. Use 1 PS-12C per system (with LEF) or 1 PT-1210N for each LEM-1DL/C.|
|Communication||Hands free at entry station/Push to Talk at master station|
|Calling||LEF: Momentary call tone and LED, remaining lit for approx. 20 seconds
LEM-1DL/C: Momentary call tone
|Wiring||LEF: 4 common (E, R, +, -) plus 1 individual per sub, looped; or 5 conductors homerun to each master. Shielded cable is recommended.
Use Aiphone #822206 for homerun wiring or LE-B2, #822210 for LE-B4 & LE-B6, or #822215 for LE-B10.
|Wiring Distance||650' with 22AWG; 1,600' with 18AWG.|
(H x W x D)
Flush mounted: 10-1/4" x 7-5/16" x 2-5/8" (flush depth)
Surface mounted: 10-3/8" x 7-1/2" x 2-1/16"
|NOTE: Wiring for door strike and power source for strike not shown. Run separate 2 conductor wire from master to door strike and power.|