Restaurant pagers are not only available to page waiting guests but are also available to help servers to expedite orders. Long Range Systems restaurant server pagers, beepers, and buzzers can be called from the kitchen transmitter as well as from the transmitter at the host stand - if you are using guest pagers in your restaurant.
LRS server pagers for restaurants offer on-site programming. If a pager becomes lost or broken, you can reprogram another pager from your transmitter. You do not need white boards or grease pencils because now your pager is the same as your ID. The chef knows the number to page because it will be printed on the ticket as the server ID.
Server pagers, beepers, and buzzers will increase sales and improve service with the following benefits.
- Increase check averages
- Dramatically improve service levels
- Servers stay out on the floor with guests
Server Paging System transmitter - T9550LCKIf you are looking for a low-cost server paging solution, look no further. This UHF transmitter can page up to 12 servers with the push of a button. It also has a built-in dry-erase board. Being rechargeable is the real benefit of this unit allowing it to easily be moved to a convenient location without the requirement for an electrical outlet. Leaving it plugged in will not hurt it either. This is ideal for your kitchens, bars, etc. You can use multiple T9550LCK transmitters if you wish to page servers from different locations throughout your restaurant.
- Wireless pager programmability
- Molded Lexan case
- All-page feature
- Changeable default settings of 1,2 or 3 vibes
- Economically priced
- Crystal-controlled frequency
- Works with all Service Pagers
- Handles up to 12 pagers
- Range test mode
- Operates on battery or 110V / 220V
- Built-in Plexiglas name board
- Built-in battery meter
- Overall size: 8.5" x 11"
- UHF frequency (420 - 470 MHz)
- Wireless programmability allows facilities to renumber pagers on site.
- Rechargeable transmitter allows for freedom of movement.
- The all-page feature can notify staff simultaneously.
- Simple one-touch operation.
- Range test mode shows you the operating range of the pager.
- 1, 2 or 3 vibrations can signal server where to go.
Service PagersThe Service Pager from LRS is the only on-site pager to feature wireless programmability. This enables the user to easily change the number of any pager from the transmitter at their location. This feature is ideal for servers in restaurants eliminating the need for grease pencils and white boards. It is also the only rechargeable pager that utilizes a pager cradle instead of an attached belt clip. The pager cradle minimizes breakage limiting service costs and repair fees.
The LRS service pager has the strongest vibration in the industry making it the workhorse of many industries including restaurants, nurseries, salons, and retail. In addition to its vibration alert, the LRS service pager has 4 messaging LED lights that will enhance overall communication.
- Reprogrammable feature allows you to program its pager number on site.
- 4 messaging LEDís
- UHF frequency (420-470 MHz)
- Shock-resistant casing
- "Super Strong" Vibration
- Longest possible range
- Vibration, beep, or vibe/beep alert modes
- Cradle holder prevents broken pager clips
- Nickel metal hydride batteries (no battery memory)
- Overall size: 3" x 2.25"
- Easily reprogram pager numbers to reduce service fees
- Programmable alert modes from the transmitter (beep, vibrate, etc.)
- Battery life: up to 72 hours on a single charge
- No exposed screws - prevents tampering