Video door stations are available in surface, flush and vandal resistant versions and all feature: private communication, PanTilt Control Pad, door call in LED, monitor button, door release button and extra dry contact for light activation (requires additional equipment). The PanTilt camera control allows the user to capture the entire viewing area. The interior monitor stations are equipped with a 4” flat CRT monitor, a monitor activation button, a pan and tilt control pad, door release button, secondary dry contact (optional), an all call button, call-in indicator LED, and a handset for private communication. Brightness and chime volume controls are located under each monitor unit.
The call-in button on the door station turns on the 4” CRT at the inside monitor, initiates audio monitoring from the door and activates a two or four-stroke chime. Audio communication at the door station is hands free, and communication at the inside station is through the handset. The entry area can be monitored by pressing the “monitor” button on any room station. This allows both audio and video monitoring, staying on for approximately 45 seconds. The interior stations also feature a normally open dry contact for door release and an extra dry contact for light or secondary door release activation. To selectively release two doors, add the RY-3DL adapter. Aiphone’s MK-2MCD PanTilt video sentry system is expandable for up to two video door stations and up to three room monitor stations.
- Video quality improved over current MK system
- Extra dry contact (requires additional equipment)
- Door call-in LED, Door Call Transfer
- Video and audio turn on when door calls in, PanTilt controlled from inside monitor stations
- Two additional monitor or handset only stations can be added
- Simple 2-wire hook up -- Can replace existing doorbell, call button rings a different chime for each door
- 4 or 6 wires between inside monitors (based on distance)
- Handset for two-way communication at inside station, hands free communication at the door station
- Infrared, CCD camera for low light applications w/ built-in video output
- All call between inside stations
- One power supply for entire system
- Activate door strike from inside station(s), selectively release door locations (adapter required)
- Video picture memory can be added to a new or existing system with the KC-32EU
MK/MY Pan-Tilt B&W Door Stations
There are 6 different types of door stations for MK-1, MK-2 and MY Video Entry systems; each one has its unique design and use, while all are weather resistant and suitable for outdoor installation. Fixed or pan-tilt moving camera depending on the door station model.
- MK-DAC: surface mount, made of plastic. Dark brown colour. Pan and Tilt moving camera.
- MK-DBC: semi-flush mount, made of plastic. Dark brown colour. Pan and Tilt moving camera.
- MK-DGC: semi-flush mount, made of aluminium in silver colour, with illuminated nameplate. Vandal resistant. Pan and Tilt moving camera.
- MK-DH: surface mount, made of plastic in dark brown colour. Wide-angle fixed position camera.
- MK-DV: surface mount door station in dark grey colour. Vandal resistant made of die-cast metal. Illuminated nameplate and wide-angle fixed position camera.
- MK-DVF: flush mount door station in silver colour. Vandal resistant made of stainless steel. Illuminates nameplate and wide-angle fixed position camera.
- MK-2DA: dual-call video door station for 2 residences. Surface mount, made of plastic in dark brown colour. Optional stainless steel cover (model MK-2DG). Fixed position camera.
|Power Source||18V DC, 0.8A. 0.04A standby. *Use PS-1820UL power supply.|
|Scanning Line||525 lines|
|Image Viewing Area||2'1" vertical, 3'1" horizontal at 20" from camera.|
|Minimum Illumination||1 Lux at 20"|
|Monitor Type||4" Direct View Flat CRT|
|Wiring||2 conductor, 18AWG, non-shielded (Use Aiphone #841802.)|
|Distance||Video Door Station to Master Monitor: 330' with 18AWG.
Master Monitor to Farthest Sub: 245' with 18AWG.
Master Monitor to Power Supply: 33' with 18AWG.
MK-D to Master Monitor: 330' with 18AWG.
System Layout Example: