The MPR series is comprised of power modules, raceways, interconnect cables, and a sequencing controller. The concept is to mix and match power modules appropriate for your application.
- You Design It - simply select the number of circuits and amperage/outlets required, and choose the appropriate modules for the job. Decide whether to use our flexible sequencing control system (USC-6R) or use any control system that provides 12 volt DC or contact closure outputs.
- You Build It - use our pre-terminated cables to connect modules (no hardwiring required!), and install the modules in the appropriate raceway.
- Easy Installation - raceways install quickly into racks utilizing our unique “quick-clip” mounting method.
- Convenient genderless connectors which allow for quick, safe connections to be made - No hardwiring required!
- A choice of 3 raceways which accommodate 3, 6, or 9 power modules
- A variety of power modules available in 15 amp, 20 amp, or 20 amp isolated ground ratings, with four different levels of control
- Allows for raceways consisting of 15 and 20 amp power modules to be connected to one 20 amp circuit, or to multiple 15 and 20 amp circuits
- Stand-alone modules with 9’ power cord also available
- Modules which can be controlled remotely can be operated using the Middle Atlantic USC-6R controller (see A&E spec. sheet # 96-960), or by any control system that provides 12 volt DC or contact closure outputs
- Finished in a durable min-spangle galvanized steel
How to Order:
- A fully configured raceway consists of at least four components:
- one MPR raceway - accepts 3, 6, or 9 MPR modules
- one or more MPR modules - provides 1 duplex outlet per module
- J series AC jumpers - interconnects same-circuit modules
- at least one T series tail - connects raceway circuit to main power
- For example:
- [A] (1) MPR-6 raceway
- [B] (2) RLM-20IG 20 amp modules
- [C] (4) RLM-15 15 amp modules
- [D] (1) J-12X6 jumper (sold in packs of 6 - 4 req'd.)
- [E] (1) T-24X6 connector with tails (sold in packs of 6 - 1 req'd.)
- [F] (1) T-80X6 connector with tails (sold in packs of 6 - 1 req'd.)
If you require a raceway that contains 4 remote sequenced 20 amp isolated ground outlets, 8 remote sequenced 15 amp outlets on a second circuit, and you need local switch sequence control, you will need to order:
Available in three sizes to accommodate 3, 6, or 9 duplex power modules, our modular raceways provide a rugged housing that allows the user to configure the right power distribution system for the application. Constructed of 18-gauge min-spangle galvanized steel, each raceway features electrical knockouts for cable entry, an integral J-box with removable cover, and abundant cable lacing points along both sides.
- All MPR Series contain an integral J-box which features an electrical knockout on each side and bottom.
- Mounting: quick clip (see details), 2 supplied per strip.
- Use indoors in dry location only.