- For communication over long distances or from a control room into elevators
- Subs can be up to 4000' away or located in elevator cabs
- Console master system with Lamp Memory, where call-in signal remains until answered
- Expandable to 120 stations
- Push to talk or handset communication at master, hands free at sub station
- Selective Call, Group Call, or built-in All Call
- Open voice (C) and handset type (A/C) master stations
- Selective, Group and All Call from master station
- Electronic tremolo and LED call-in from sub, staying lit until answered
- Dual-master call adapter (NEW-5) for calling 2 master stations at the same time
- Call switching adapter (NBJ-20) for transferring calls to a second master
- Variety of nurse call accessories (bathroom pullcords, bedside call switches etc.)
|Power Source||24V DC, 45W maximum. 2.5W (standby). *Use PS-2410A (for NEM-10-LD or NEM-20-LD) or PS-2420UL (for NEM-30-LD or NEM-40-LD)|
|Communication||Pretone and voice at sub when selected.
Sub call-in tone and LED remain, tone muted when in communication.
Push-to-talk, release-to-listen or use handset at master (VOX)
|Output||500mW maximum, adjustable.
All Call: Press ALL CALL button (6W for 10/20, 12W for 30/40).
Group call up to 10 subs with ind. select switches pressed, then press TALK switch (3W)
|Wiring||3 wires per sub homerun, shielded. (Use Aiphone #822203.) Or 2 common plus |
1 individual per station, looped. (Aiphone #822210 for up to 7 subs on one run).
|Distance||2000' with 22AWG
4000' with 18AWG