PARTNER ACS will keep your communications simple and cost-effective, with:
Easy call management. PARTNER ACS was designed so it is easy for everyone to manage calls. Red and green indicator lights on PARTNER phones make it easy to handle incoming calls even during the busiest times. Backlit display sets allow you to make full use of incoming Caller ID (no need to invest in special Caller ID modules or display units).
Easy wired, wireless and messaging connections. Take advantage of all of the PARTNER system’s capabilities at your desk, or when moving around your business with a full-featured Avaya TransTalk® wireless phone. Have calls ring simultaneously at your desk and your cell phone. Access voicemail and e-mail from anywhere, via PC, phone or laptop.
Easy system growth. Adding more lines or stations is easy—just add more plug-in cards, and connect the new lines and stations. With a starting capacity of 5 lines and 9 stations, the PARTNER ACS R7 Processor is ready to meet your needs right away and to set the stage for future growth. When it’s time to upgrade to a future system software release, it’s all done through PCMCIA cards. Many applications, like PARTNER Voice Messaging, come on plug-in cards.
Easy to add accessories. The PARTNER ACS supports enhanced tip/ring connectivity, so a wide range of adjunct devices can be easily attached to the system —such as fax machines or credit card readers— ensuring that the PARTNER system can meet a host of business needs.
Easy to administer. Any user can easily administer the system through simple commands on their PARTNER phone. The entire PARTNER ACS can be configured or reconfigured with a PC, even from an off-site location. This saves the customer from having to schedule and participate in an on-site visit for administering the system. The PARTNER ACS also provides a second serial port for PC administration and built-in system-wide backup & restore functionality. This can prevent lengthy downtime if service issues arise.
- Modular Design
The Partner ACS allows you to start with as few as 5 lines and 9 extensions. Pay-only-as-you-grow expansion uses snap-in modules to bring the total up to 17 lines and 41 extensions (14 lines/33 extensions with Messaging Module) - depending on your needs.
- PC Card Upgrades
The system incorporates an easy, painless way to upgrade: slide-on PC cards. And just as PC cards can add important new capabilities to your laptop computer, they can add Release 7.0 software and Auto System Answer/Direct Extension Dialing (ASA/DXD) capabilities to existing Release 2.0 or higher systems.
- Remote Administration
Ideal for retail chains and branch offices, the system's Administration software enables you to configure the Control Unit from off-site. Your PC communicates with the system through the plug-in modem.
- Direct Extension Dialing (DXD)
With the optional ASA/DXD slide-in PC card, a recorded greeting invites callers to dial extensions directly after hours or during busy times.
- Caller ID Functions
Subscribe to Caller ID from your local service provider and your Partner ACS gives you powerful new tools for customer service and productivity. Call Logging lets you view the telephone numbers of earlier callers. Auto Dial Back lets you return their calls at the touch of a button.
- Powerful Voice Mail
The system is directly compatible with 3 distinct voice messaging systems: the more advanced Partner Messaging Module, the deluxe Partner Mail, and the affordable Partner Voice Messaging PC Card. So you can enjoy advanced features like Auto Attendant for after-hours calls, multi-lingual support, and high quality digital messaging.
The Telephone System Wizard is available for this system! Click here to configure a custom system.
Partner ACS R7 Control Unit
The R7 control unit has an initial capacity of 5 lines and 9 extensions and a maximum capacity of 17 lines/441 extensions (14 lines/33 extensions with Messaging Module).
- New R7 feature - Increaced processor capacity of 5 CO lines and 9 Station ports
- New R7 feature - Non-Volatile on-board memory for Backup / Restore / RAC
- New R7 feature - Built in 10/100 Ethernet port(for future use)
- 2 PC Card slots for quick and easy software upgrades
- OC card backup and restore for super reliable operation
- Direct connection of analog answering machines, fax machines, telephones and modems
- 5 party conferencing
- One-touch call transfering
- Caller ID support puts caller's name and number on telephone display
- Compatible with Partner Voice Messaging PC Card, Partner Mail, and Partner Mail VS Voice Mail Systems
- Compatible with Computer Telephony Integration through PassageWay Telephony Applicaton Program Interface based solutions
- 911 forced account code interaction
- Unique line ringing
- Auto daylight savings time/standard time adjustment
- 100 system speed dial numbers for fast access to frequently called customers and vendors
- Internal call forwarding and call follow me
- Display of date, time, length of call and internal caller name, when used with Partner Display Phones
- 2 contact closure connections to control door locks, security systems and other devices by using contact-closure adjunct
- Enhanced Tip/Ring capability combination ports allow connection of standard SLT devices without any special adapters
- Music port for digital music on hold system
- Station Message Detail Recording port
308EC Expansion Module w/Caller ID R3.0
3x8 ACS expansion module with Caller ID. Adds 3 incoming line ports and 8 telephone station ports to a Partner ACS system.
- Adds 3 lines and 8 extensions for increased capacity
- Compatible with caller ID (where available)
- Compatible with Partner ACS R2.0 or higher
- Needed for fax detection and call routing