A flexible PARTNER voice mail solution helps you stay connected to all of your customers and other callers. It offers ways to deliver a personal touch even when you can’t answer every call personally—whether you want to use voice mail as a backup (for example, when your receptionist is especially busy answering calls) or to answer all your calls. In addition to making you accessible to messages wherever you are, PARTNER voice mail solutions also help to deliver callers to the person they need. For example, you can:
- Be responsive to callers 24 hours a day, seven days a week, with Call Answer Service. Callers are greeted by your personalized recording and can leave a detailed message in your personal voice mailbox. Their messages are accessible to you anywhere, any time of the day or night, from a touch-tone phone. And, each message is “stamped” with the date and time, so you’ll know exactly when callers tried to reach you.
- Make sure customers who call during business hours can always reach a live person, with the ability to transfer out of a voice mailbox to your receptionist or another extension. This helps ensure you can serve the needs of customers who need to speak with someone right away.
- Answer calls with a friendly, courteous greeting and deliver the call to the right extension, person, or department, with the Automated Attendant feature. As backup for your receptionist, it helps make sure all your calls are answered promptly, even at your busiest times, and directed to the right extension. For instance, callers can select from a personalized recorded menu of options by pressing digits 1 through 9—“For customer service, press 1. To speak with a sales representative, press 2,” and so on—or dial an extension directly.
- Have your voice mail system automatically call you when you have a new message waiting in your mailbox, with the outcalling feature. When you are out of the office, the system can dial up to five phone numbers in turn to “find” you and alert you to a new message. And when the system reaches you, you can log into the mailbox and retrieve the message on the spot, in the same phone call.
Choose the Solution That’s Just Right for Your Business -
In addition to offering a wide range of productivity, accessibility, and service enhancing features, PARTNER voice mail solutions come sized and priced to fit your needs—whether you are just starting out with voice mail or want to expand your capabilities. And, with the choice of PARTNER voice mail solutions, you can start small and grow your voice mail features and capacity as you grow your business.
- Try voice mail with PARTNER Voice Messaging. Ideal for home or small office use, this affordable system provides easy-to-use voice mail with basic features to help improve customer service and employee efficiency. PARTNER Voice Messaging works like a sophisticated answering machine but does not require a separate piece of equipment. Instead, it comes on a special PC diskette2 that plugs right into your PARTNER ACS control unit, with no cables or adapters required, for fast and easy installation.
- Get more flexible, powerful voice mail with the PARTNER MAIL VS system. This compact system expands on the basic voice mail features, offering more opportunities to meet your callers’ needs and help employees be more productive. Best of all, the PARTNER MAIL VS system gives you more advanced capabilities while keeping your voice mail easy to use and cost-effective.
- Accommodate larger voice mail needs with the PARTNER MAIL system. It provides the features of the PARTNER MAIL VS system, plus additional capacity for greater voice mail traffic and more customized Automated Attendant menus.
|General Features||PARTNER Voice Messaging R3||PARTNER Voice Messaging R3 (Large)||PARTNER MAIL VS System R5|
|PARTNER Messaging R1||PARTNER MAIL System R3||PARTNER ACS R6|
|Ports||2||2||2 or 4||2, 4 or 6||2, 4 or 6||2, 4 or 6|
|Storage Times||40 minutes||120 Minutes||100 hours||100 hours||21 hours||100 hours|
|Mailboxes||4||12||Up to 48||Up to 200||Up to 100||Up to 200|
|Limit Message Length||-||-||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Language Modes||Monolingual||Monolingual||Monolingual or Bilingual||Monolingual or Bilingual||Monolingual or Bilingual||Monolingual or Bilingual|
|System Reports||-||-||Yes (requires PC)||Yes (requires PC)||Yes||Yes|
|Voice Mail Features:|
|Group Lists||-||-||Yes (personal)||Yes (personal and public)||Yes (personal and public)||Yes (personal and public)|
|Address by Name (Directory)||-||-||-||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Call Answer Service Features:||Yes|
|Transfer Out of Mailbox||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Record-a-Call||-||-||Yes (4-port only)||Yes (4 or 6-port only)||Yes||Yes|
|Automated Attedant Features:|
|Number of Attendants||1||1||4||4||3||4|
|Multilevel Structure (submenus)||-||-||-||Yes (99 submenus)||Yes (99 submenus per system)||Yes|
|Fax Detection/Routing||Yes (with PARTNER ACS R3)||Yes (with PARTNER ACS R3)||Yes (with PARTNER ACS R3)||Yes (with PARTNER ACS R3)||Yes||Yes|