A swimming pool is fun and relaxing for the whole family, but it also introduces a variety of safety concerns. Many states require pool areas to have two-way voice communication systems. This ensures that in the event of an emergency, assistance is only a push of a button away!
The 1600A Series ADA Compliant Emergency Phones are designed to provide quick and reliable handsfree communication for any standard analog telephone line or analog phone system station port. All 1600A Series phones meet ADA requirements for elevator/ emergency telephones, and can be programmed from any Touch Tone phone. The phones can dial up to 5 programmable emergency numbers, as well as 2 central station numbers. In addition, the E- 1600-20A and E-1600-52A feature a second "INFO" button that will dial up to 3 nonemergency numbers.
The 1600A Series phones can be programmed to automatically deliver a digital announcement to identify the location of the emergency call. Alternatively, a DTMF Touch Tone code may also be delivered. A “Call Connected” LED can be initiated manually or automatically. All programming parameters, including phone numbers and location numbers, are stored in non-volatile E2 memory. All units are phone line powered, requiring no batteries or external power and are compatible with common Central Station Monitoring equipment.
For outdoor or harsh environments, select 1600A Series phones are available with Enhanced Weather Protection (EWP). EWP products feature rubber gaskets and boots, hand soldered silicon sealed connections, gel-filled butt connectors, as well as urethane potted circuit boards with weather sealed, field-adjustable trim pots and DIP switches for easy on-site programming.
- Meets ADA requirements for emergency phones
- Digital voice announcer with 16 seconds of memory
- Advanced call progress detection
- Handsfree operation
- Phone line powered
- Non-volatile memory (no batteries required)
- Touch Tone or pulse dialing
- Dials up to 5 emergency numbers
- Cycles through backup emergency numbers on busy or no-answer
- Hangs up on CPC, silence, busy signal, dial tone, time-out or Touch Tone command
- Programmable to auto-answer on incoming calls
- Locally or remotely programmable
- Extended temperature range (-15°F to 130°F)
- Central station monitoring capability
- Separate central station voice speed dial number
For more information and specific state laws click here!