DVR 1800 Series Remote Digital Announcer
The DVR 1800 unit is a solid state, remote programmable, digital recorder that stores audio messages for answer only applications like ACD/UCD, information lines, and night answer.
- Flash Memory – A technological breakthrough gives the DVR 1800 the memory of the future. This new, nonvolatile memory means the recording will never be lost due to loss of power. Flash memory eliminates the need for back-up batteries.
- Crystal-Clear Sound Quality – 64 kbps sampling assures the highest quality playback of your on-hold message.
- Remote – All program elements, including audio production, volume level and setting of security code can be downloaded remotely from a touch-tone telephone. First time programming can be done at the dealer’s facility and the DVR can be sent to the customer’s site fully loaded.
- Verbal Prompting – A human voice guides users through operation of the on-hold unit. This makes the DVR 1800 the most userfriendly unit available.
- Adjustable Rings – The number of rings for 1 to 12 to meet each user’s requirements.
- Call Counter – The DVR 1800 counts the number of calls it receives. Knowing the number of calls the unit receives gives the business important information. The counter can be reset at any time.
- Automatic Disconnect – The DVR disconnects immediately after message completion, or upon premature caller hang up. In either case, the DVR is immediately available to answer the next call.
- Assured Security – A personal 5-digit security code guarantees security for the user and programmer.
- Two Models to Choose From – DVR 1800 with handset jack gives you the flexibility to record locally from a tape player or the handset jack. DVRT 1800 with the above features plus a programmable time of day clock to disable call answer during business hours.The clock can be manually disabled at any time with the mode switch.
A Few Uses For the DVR 1800:
- ACD/UCD Groups - as a greeting or memo announcement.
- Auto Attendants - as a greeting or memo announcement.
- Information Announcements - weather conditions, schedules, homework hot lines, after hours message, etc.
Features Description Sampling Rate 64 kbps (effective 96 kbps) Recording Times 2 minutes to 47 minutes (model dependent) Flash Memory Nonvolatile, unaffected by power interruptions, no matter how long the unit is without power Recording Method Remotely from any touch-tone telephone or locally via cassette player or handset Security Code There is a dealer-definable 5 digit security code to prevent unauthorized entry. Code is held permanently in flash memory Power Source 12V AC adapter, included Audio Output 12V AC adapter, included Wiring 2 wire RJ-I I type, included Verbal Prompting Assists with remote loading Dimensions 7.25" H x 7.50"W x 2.0" D Ring Detection AC Ring and Square Wave Ring Weight 4 lb. (Boxed)
- Connect DVR to the phone line it will be answering. Make sure no other products, such as modems or faxes are connected to this line.
- Connect AC adapter to a suitable 120V AC outlet and the other end into the 12V DC jack on the side of the unit.