Each unit assembles easily in minutes and includes rear brackets to prevent the mounted component from sliding back. A ventilated bottom promotes cooling. Depending upon your needs, the units can be ordered with a black textured finish (model # RSH4S), a black brushed and anodized finish (model # RSH4A) or a silver brushed and anodized finish (model # RSH4C). Bottom depths are automatically provided in 11 1/2", 14, 15 1/2", 17 1/2", or 20 1/2" styles. Custom rackmounts will accept any component up to 18 3/4" wide. Individual fascias less rack ears are also available in a black textured finish (model # SFACE), a black brushed and anodized finish (model # AFACE) or a silver brushed and anodized finish (model # CFACE). LCD rackmounts are also available to mount LCD monitors with up to 17" screen size. Custom LCD mounts feature VESA 75 and VESA 100 mounting hole patterns in the rear bracket to captivate the monitor as well as a custom cut for the specific LCD monitor you are mounting.
- Custom cut to provide perfect opening
- Cutout openings for components sized within 1/32”
- Assembles easily in minutes
- Rear brackets included to prevent mounted component from sliding back
- Accepts any component up to 18 3/4" wide (maximum width of opening 17-3/4")
- Choice of three finishes: black brushed and anodized, silver brushed and anodized, and black textured powder coat
- Optional rubber-lined captivating clamps available for use in mobile applications and installations in seismic zones
- Face plates may also be ordered separately (model AFACE, CFACE, SFACE)
- UL Listed in the US and Canada
RSH Clamp Options:
When dealing with seismic issues or mobile applications, use clamp option. Rubber-lined to maintain a tight grip while keeping your component scratch-free, these clamps can be ordered by simply adding the letter "C" to the suffix of either RSH part number.
Check Middle Atlantic's measured unit database to see if the dimensions for the component you want to rackmount already exists among the over 6,000 maintained on file. If the dimensions are not found, Middle Atlantic may ask that you insure the component and ship it to them via UPS so that they may accurately measure it. Middle Atlantic will ship the component to you insured, the next day. The completed custom mount will follow 2-3 days later.
A second ordering option for custom mounting components with dimensions not on file is to FAX Middle Atlantic the measurements (please call Middle Atlantic for instructions on how to do this). The use of dimensions provided in the component’s owner’s manual is NOT recommended. Please measure carefully as RSH units are custom-made and non-returnable.