Small businesses need a flexible telecommunication system that can easily adapt their changing and growing needs. The Toshiba Strata CTX100 is specifically designed to provide the exact telecommunication features your business requires today, and as it grows in the future. That makes the Toshiba Strata CTX100 the ultimate cost-effective telecommunication solution to give you the investment protection you need.
When your needs grow, so will your Strata CTX100 system. Universal slot architecture lets you combine CO lines, telephones, and peripherals in any configuration you need. Its scalable design provides the flexibility to start small and expand up to 112 ports–or even more if you network multiple Strata CTX systems.
Upgrading performance and capacity is simple, without major expense. If you upgrade to a larger Toshiba Strata CTX670 system in the future, you can even reuse your existing Toshiba digital telephones, and many of the CO line and station cards. This enables you to continually control costs, maximize return on investment, and increase productivity.
While Strata CTX100 is technologically advanced, it’s designed to be easy to use. That means your employees will get the most out of the system’s powerful communication capabilities:
- Intuitive interface matches the way your employees naturally use the telephone
- Displays simple instructions – including voice mail controls – on the telephone’s LCD screen
- Enables employees to use sophisticated features with minimal training
Strata CTX100 improves both your operational efficiency and your bottom line. Here’s how Strata CTX100 helps you control costs:
- Information on every incoming and outgoing call is at your fingertips to help you determine cost-saving strategies
- Control employee access to long-distance calling
- Calls are routed via your least costly trunk line or long-distance carrier
- Take advantage of cost-effective high-speed digital services
- Remote system programming and administration won’t disrupt normal business operations
Businesses of all sizes now rely on voice mail and overall voice pocessing to help manage calls, provide superior customer service, enhance productivity, and facilitate communications. With Toshiba Stratagy voice processing, your employees won’t miss calls, messages, or opportunities, improving your company’s efficiency and bottom line.
You can choose from a variety of Toshiba Stratagy voice processing systems created for different voice processing needs and budgets. Toshiba Stratagy systems are designed to deliver maximum functionality and value when integrated with Toshiba business telephone systems.
Here's how Stratagy provides the voice mail processing siplicity and efficientcy you need in today's fast-paced business world:
- Simplified voice mailbox operation through telephone LCD display and soft keys
- Manage voice, fax, and e-mail messages from your PC or telephone via Unified Messaging
- Record calls directly into your voice mailbox with a single button
Toshiba digital telephones are both stylish and efficient. Their high functionality allows your employees to maximize the benefits of the system's capabilities, improving both internal and external communications.
Toshiba offers a wide range of digital telephones and consoles, allowing you to match your telephones to your specific application:
- Available in charcoal gray or ash white color to match your office decor
- A variety of 10-, 14-, and 20-button speakerphone or LCD models are available
- Two 900 MHz digital cordless telephone models meet your needs for mobility within the office
- The 20-button add-on module and 60-button DSS console are ideal for small/medium volume answering requirements
Toshiba Strata CTX100 Features:
Call Answering Options:
- Automated Attendant
- Voice Mail Integration
- Direct Inward Dialing
- Multiple Directory Numbers
- Dialed Number Identification Service
- Caller ID
- Off-Hook Call Announce
- Automatic Call Distribution
- Management Information System
- Multiple System Networking
- Remote Branch Office Extensions
- Centrex Integration
- Toll Bypass
- Cost-effective VoIP Applications
- Industry Standard CTI
- Caller ID Applications
- Desktop OAI
- System OAI