The TD-Z Series
is a multi-channel, selective-call intercom system with communication privacy when the CT-Z central terminal board is used. 6-call (TD-6Z) and 12-call (TD-12Z) master stations are available and a complete TD-12Z system can handle up to 6 conversations simultaneously! Just simply pick up the handset, select a number, push the CALL-button to call and communicate when another party replies. The system uses a simple home run wiring that runs from each station connecting to the central terminal board and uses paralleled wiring when a central terminal board is not used. Up to 2 door stations can be installed with door release function through DE-UR door station adapter. The TD-Z master stations are primarily designed for wall mounting, with the use of TDW terminal boxes with 1.5m cords; they can be turned into desktop handsets.
- Privacy intercom system with full trunkage communication
- 6- and 12-station handsets with maximum capacity of 7 or 13 stations
- Homerun wiring to CT-Z terminal board, parallel wiring without terminal used
- Optional paging zones (in place of handset station)
||12V DC, 90mA per channel. *Use PS-1225UL power supply.|
||Press station selector button and CALL to ring other station. Full trunkage, including paging.|
||9 wires from CT-63Z to each TD-6Z/A (Use Aiphone #852210.)
15 wires from CT-195Z to each TD-12Z/A (Use Aiphone #852216.)
||TD-Z to CT-Z board, homerun:
1000' with 22AWG
2300' with 18AWG
Between TD-Z phones, loop wired:
2000' with 22AWG
4900' with 18AWG
Communication Network & Wiring Sample:
a.) Home run wiring with central terminal board:
Write wire color code and connect station #1 on 1st row of terminals assigned.
b.) Parallel wiring (without central terminal board):
- Each own station No. button connects to the last station No. 7
- Locate the power supply near center of the system.