The USB Recorder allows the user to record conversations with a touch of a button if on the phone or in a meeting and all conversations are saved to your pc. Delete them at anytime or archive them to a pc or a CD Rom. Record important telephone conversations word-for-word directly onto your computer to help avoid potential misunderstandings. The USB Recorder makes it simple and easy. Just install the software and plug the recorder into a USB port on your computer.
You can also record negotiations, agreements, sales transactions, and any other business you handle by phone. The software time/date stamps each recording, and allows you to manage your stored audio files. E-mail a recording so someone else can listen to it or transfer or copy recordings (onto a CD, for example) to keep in your permanent archives. Users can add bookmarks and write notes while a conversation is being recorded. Once a comment is entered it becomes a pre-selected point from which a conversation or recording can be heard. I.E. once the comment is double clicked the recording starts to play from that location which in this case is 9 minutes into the recording.
- Compatible with all phone systems at home or office
- Works with PBX Systems, IP phones, and headsets
- No additional hardware required
- Save your voice mail messages on your hard drive with USB Recorder, simply listen to your messages and click the record button on the recorder
- Connect USB Recorder to your laptop and take it to work, school, meetings, etc.
- Low cost telephone recording solution
- The USB Recorder connects through the handset cable and plugs into an available USB socket, a quick and intuitive installation procedure and you are ready to start tracking your conversations
- Drop audio files onto your website, or send them via email to your colleagues, family, and friends
- Record to a computer, server, network or a laptop
- Record voice mail messages, telephone interviews, discussions, new stories to a computer or laptop
- Companies - record phone conferences, meetings
- Brokers - record all telephone trades and transactions
- Customer Service Representatives - record your service and support phone calls
- Dispatches - record phone requests and assignments
- Insurance Agents - record claims, coverage, quotes, and dispute conversations
- Medical Professionals - record client information
- Attorney - type notes while recording conversations
- Executives - record all bids and offers, consultations, discussions, etc.
- Training - record employees phone conversations for future training and coaching sessions
- Surgeons - record the steps to take with insurance companies
- Coroners - record conversation for writing reports
- Record telephone conversations
- Record through local microphone
- Play back through PC speakers
- Playback through telephone handset
- Standard wave file format
- Control by recorder keys
- Control by PC interface
- Query by date, time file size comments
- User definable comments
- User definable bookmarks
- Bookmarks & comments allow users to place points within a recording for easy playback from a preselected point
- Size: 4" x 3" x 1.3"
- Weight: Less than 1 lb.
- Operating temperature: 0 to 60 degrees C
- PC Interface: USB
- Telephone Interface: Handset Cord
- Play record from phone
- Record from device
- Windows 2000 / Windows 2000 Professional / Windows Me / Windows XP home edition / Windows XP professional edition
- 64MB of RAM
- USB Port
- Telephone is needed for recording Phone conversations, however no phone is needed for recording room conversations
USB Recorder Comments Screen
The file list (above) displays recorded conversations. Users simply double click on the wave file to hear what was recorded. Furthermore, the user can add bookmarks and write notes while a conversation is being recorded. On the right we see the comments column where comments were entered about the file. Once a comment is entered it becomes a pre-selected point from which a conversation or recording can be heard. I.E. once the comment is double clicked the recording starts to play from that location which in this case is 9 minutes into the recording.
USB Recorder as a teaching tool...
The file displayed above in the recorder is a teaching file for new employees which need to learn our voice mail system (AdminOCX). They basically get a recorded file and add comments to it as they listen. Learn faster by listening to a file a few times.