With up to 300 feet of wireless range, you donít have to stop to take that call.
The V100 wireless headset system provides you the freedom to get more done. Drop off a file, fax a document, and confer with a co-worker - all while juggling calls up to 300 feet away from your desk phone. With up to 10 hours of continuous talk time, you are free to roam anywhere in the office, and never miss a call.
Hear and Be Heard
The V100 headset with its noise-canceling microphone provides crystal-clear phone conversations, even in the busiest of office environments. You control both transmit and receive volume at the touch of a button. Headset mute, call waiting and the ability to conference up to two headsets on one base station, help you work better.
Multiple Wearing Styles
Designed for all-day wearing comfort, the V100 comes in three different styles to best fit your office environment and preference: over-the-ear, over-the-head and behind-the-neck.
DECT 6.0 Technology
The V100 operates on the 1.9 GHz radio frequency band which provides improved range without the need to boost the power. DECT 6.0 technology is superior to other wireless technologies, providing improved voice quality and sound. Talk anywhere without interference from WiFi or other wireless networks.
1 Headset - 3 Wearing Styles!
Multitasking Made Simple
- 1.9 GHz DECT 6.0 technology provides interference-free wireless range of up to 300 feet
- Up to 10 hours of continuous talk time and up to 120 hours of standby time, so you can talk all day on a single battery charge
- Noise-canceling microphone filters out unwanted background noise, even in noisy offices
- Designed for all-day comfort with three different wearing styles
- One touch headset controls for volume, mute, call waiting and remote call answer/end functionality
- Base station accepts up to 2 headsets for multi-unit conferencing
- 64-bit digital encryption ensures secure phone conversations
- Optional L50 handset lifter lets you answer and end calls anywhere within the headsetís 300í range
VXi V100 Online Set-Up Guide
- A guide to help you set-up the VXi V100 wireless headset system with your telephone.
VXi L50 Handset Lifter
Add the L50 to your VXi wireless system and youíre free to answer calls away from your desk. When you hear the ring tone in your headset indicating an incoming call, simply touch the headset answer button and the L50 handset lifter takes the phone off the hook automatically and connects the call. When youíre done, touching the headset answer button ends the call.