Amanda@Work.Group Windows provides turnkey voice processing and Unified Messaging for small and medium sized businesses, with features and functions previously available only on much larger and higher priced systems. The Amanda Company leads the market in making advanced communications products available to the small and medium business market.
The Work.Group Windows system from Amanda offers complete voice processing and automated attendant, with Unified Messaging that fully integrates with a LANs, WANs and MS Outlook email.
Some of the competitive advantages of this system include:
- Improved Communications Efficiency for the End User: Amanda Unified Messaging provides a single, efficient access point to all communications; email, fax, and voice mail, through an elegant integration with existing MS Outlook Inbox clients. Calls can be answered right from the desktop, by clicking on an icon. Message notification options include email, pager, and cell phones.
- Real Time Call Control Provides users with the ability to know who is calling while on another call, to screen, control and switch between callers easily. Users can take a call, send it to voice mail, listen to voice mails being recorded and pick up the call, or play a custom greeting asking the caller to hold. This gives the user complete control, and gives callers the satisfaction of having their calls handled in the most efficient, professional manner.
- High Return on Investment All companies need to maximize previous investments and get the most out of existing technologies. DOS based voice processing systems donít protect users and are technology dead ends. Amanda Unified Messaging protects existing investments in both telephone and data communications systems by allowing them to operate in concert.
Fax mail, Fax server, Fax on demand and Fax broadcasting The system can store fax documents for individuals allowing them to be retrieved on demand. Also, users can create and send faxes from any Windows application without use of a modem or fax line. Broadcasting allows creation of lists to be sent any number of fax numbers or machines.
This plug and play system can have from 4 to 72 ports, and allows over 1,000 hours of voice storage. The system can support two PBXs and integrates with virtually every phone system on the market. The system provides a Microsoft Windows XP operating system and Amanda Company software. The installation, programming, and maintenance are simple and friendly.
Amanda@Work.Group-Windows provides turnkey messaging for small- and medium-sized businesses that require:
- Voice Mail.
- Automated Attendant
- Message Notification
- Fax Capabilities: Requires either a Class 2/2.0 Fax Modem or Brooktrout TruFax card; supports up to 4 fax modems or 2 TruFax PCI cards
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- LAN/WAN via TCP/IP access
- And more...
This plug-and-play system supports 4 to 72 ports and provides 2,000+ hours of voice storage. It Provides:
- The Amanda Company software and Microsoft Windows XP Pro Operating System
- Unlimimted mailboxes,each of which has:
- 1000+ messages
- 7 personal greetings
- 29 personal mailing lists
- 10 message notification records
Amanda@Work.Group-Windows can support two PBXs. It is compatible with most switches including Alcatel, AT&T, Avaya, Centrex, Comdial, Eagle, Ericsson, Fujitsu, Isoetec, ITT, Iwatsu, Intertel, Kanda, Lucent, Macrotel, Mitel, Nakayo, NEC, Nortel, Panasonic, Plessey, Premier, Rolm, Samsung, Siemens, Solid State System, SRX, TIE, Toshiba,Walker, WIN, and Vodavi. The installation, programming, and maintenance are simple and friendly. The system is configured using a Windows-based setup utility. Windows client applications can be used to administer and monitor the system.
- Languages: English and Spanish.
- Automatic Scheduler: The system Administrator can schedule which greetings to play, which extensions to ring, change your do not disturb or call screening at different times, days and dates.
- Audiotext: Information only mailboxes that can provide callers with valuable information, saving employees time to common and reoccurring questions.
- Busy Greeting: You may record a custom greeting and let your callers know you are on the phone, with various options for them to choose from.
- Call Control: "Waiting call" screen pop notifies you of an incoming call. Users can exercise any of five options including play name, play hold greeting, connect call, transfer call to another extension, or route caller to voice mail. Allows uses to manage a multiple number of calls.
- Call History Folder: Stores caller ID information from all past calls regardless of how you chose to handle the calls. Also allows you to review how each of your calls was processed, i.e. connected; sent to voice mail; transferred to another user etc. (E-mail integration with MS Inbox or Outlook required).
- Call Queuing: The caller has an option to "hold" when reaching a busy extension. Callers holding for the extension are then transferred in order from the queue.
- Call Screening: When enabled, the caller's name and company is requested before transferring the call to you. Take the call, take a message or forward the call to another user are your options.
- Call Chaining: Three types; Done, Ring No Answer and Busy. After processing a call, the call can be chained to another user or mailbox.
- Do Not Disturb: When enabled the calls will not be transferred to your extension but directly to your voice mail. The caller is greeted by your pre-recorded message.
- Foreign Language Prompt: The system can speak to your callers with your choice of any number of languages at any one time.
- Group Partitions: Defining which mailboxes and User's I.D.'s, callers and user can access the system.
- Greeting Bypass: By pressing the # sign twice, your callers can bypass your greeting and go directly to recording their message.
- Greeting Restart: The system after taking a message, play Audiotext or you verifying your messages, can chain you back to the main system greeting for further system access.
- Port Selectable Greeting: The system may answer with different greetings on a per port basis. This allows you to have more than one company identity on a single Amanda@Work.Group-WINDOWS system.
- Single Digit Menus: Gives you the flexibility to have callers enter a single digit such as 0 through 9 to route themselves through the system, creating an easy to use call processor.
- Unified Messenger: The system offers embedded controls within the Inbox/Outlook Interface allowing you access to all your messages (voice/fax/E-mail) in one location.
- Universal Ports: You may use one or more system ports to answer calls or perform message notify tasks.
- Unknown User Inquiry: By pressing 411 the caller may enter the first three letters of the users first or last name to learn the user extension number and press * to be transferred to that extension or press # to find the next available match.
- Voice Forms: The system can ask the caller a series up to 20 questions, take a message for each, and store it for playback as one continuous message.
- Continuous Play/Delete: A user may request continuous playback of all messages without interruption and then continuously delete all the messages once playback has ended.
- Date and Time Stamp: Every message can give the date and time it was recorded. It can be configured per mailbox and played back automatically or on request per message.
- Forward Copy: After hearing the message a user can forward a copy of it to another user. A message prefix can also be recorded and sent with the message.
- Future Delivery: After a message has been recorded, the system can be told when to deliver it to the user. Delivery times can be set in minutes, hours, days, months, or years.
- Lists: Each user can build up to 29 private lists to allow them to forward existing or new messages to any users at one time. Lists may also be built "on-the-fly".
- Message Notification: The system can notify the user in many ways; this includes turning on a message-waiting lamp on the telephone,calling a pager, or via email. The number and frequency of Amanda@Work.Group-WINDOWS notifies can also be changed.
- Multiple User Greetings: Each user can record seven different greetings. These greetings may be changed by the user at any time or can be scheduled to change automatically by time of day and day of week.
- On Screen Subject Field: Use this capability to provide message recipients with a reference to prompt action or facilitate saved message management.
- Playback Control: While listening to message you can fast forward or rewind it, in 5 second increments, by pressing "#" or "*" respectively.
- Private Messages: Messages can be recorded for a user and marked private preventing the user forwarding the message to another user or mailbox.
- Receipt Verification: When sending a message to a user, or list, the sender can request the system to send back a message verifying the message was received.
- Retrieval Control: After selecting 1 to play your messages you may play your oldest messages first or your newest messages first by pressing "1" or "4" respectively.
- Safe Message Purge: You can program the system to delete old messages, with a reminder to the user it is going to do so. You can listen to them before they are purged or re-save them.
- Un-delete: if you accidentally delete a message you may recover it before exiting the message playback menu with a simple keystroke.
- Visual Messaging: A graphical user interface facilitates management of your voice, and fax messages from your PC.
- Volume Control: You can increase or decrease the playback volume of a message by pressing "8" or "0" during the playback.
- Automatic Maintenance: The system automatically checks disk usage,time drift,voice processing boards, and system functions on a regular basis.
- Dialer: Dial number dialog box allows you to dial and be connected to the telephone number entered or selected from any Windows application.
- Fax on Demand: With The Amanda Company token programming language you can create unique Fax on Demand applications that allow callers to retrieve information stored on disk and have it sent directly to them.
- Fax Mail (Store and Forward): using the token programming language, the system can be configured to store faxed documents for individual users. They can then retrieve the fax(s), up 20 at one time, from a remote location or view and print them using the Messenger Client or Unified Messaging.
- Fax Server: Create and send faxes within any Windows application without an internal modem or separate fax line.
- Fax Broadcasting: With The Amanda Company token programming language, you can create a unique fax broadcasting application to send a fax to a list of fax numbers.
- Integrated Voice Response (IVR) Capabilities: The system may communicate with a network server or other peripheral devices sending and receiving data based on a caller's query. This information can be played back to the caller or stored for reporting purposes.
- Programmable Dial Strings: You may have specific dial actions programmed to access virtually limitless call handling actions.
- Remote Access: Your system may be accessed remotely by your installer to make changes and system updates without visiting your site.
- Reporting: You can request reports detailing information about calls processed, messages taken and other various statistics the system keeps.
- T1, DID, SMDI Support: The system is capable to be installed and integrated with virtually any communications system