SPM-1600 Series Bone Conduction Headset
The SPM-1600 wrap-around headset features a mic element that rests against the userís temple. The microphones picks up transmit audio directly from vibrations below the userís skin, using advanced bone conduction technology. Since the dual ambient ear speakers do not block the userís ears, the SPM-1600 allows the user to hear both incoming radio calls and what is going on around them.
- Dual-Bone Conduction temple microphone reduces background noise by picking up transmit audio directly from vibrations below the userís skin
- Adjustable wrap-around style headset secures behind the userís head
- Uses PRYMEís upgradable tactical PTT
- Ambient receive speakers leave the userís ears uncovered so that the user can hear both incoming radio transmissions and the sounds going on around them
SPM-1700 Series - In-Helmet Skull
Pryme's lightweight in-helmet communications system mounts without tools to the helmet liner using a unique strap fastener system. The ear speaker provides ambient sound and allows the user to hear incoming radio communications without blocking their ability to hear what is going on around them. Voice transmissions are picked up by a noise-resistant microphone which sense sound vibrations through the userís skull.
- Easily and quickly installs into most hardhats or helmets with plastic liners
- Heavy-duty construction, featuring polyurethane cable, rubber, and high-impact polycarbonate
- Picks up the voice audio directly from vibrations in the userís skull, making it very resistant to picking up background noise
- Large, ambient receive ear speaker leaves the userís ears uncovered so that they can hear what is going on around them
- Uses PRYMEís compact TACTICAL TOUCH Push-To-Talk (PTT) for easy activation - The PTT can be interchanged with several optional styles of PTT (Optional PTTs sold separately.)
HDS-EM Dual Earmuff Headset
The HDS-EM is a professional grade dual-muff headset perfect for racing intercom, avionics, and industrial use. The rubber-covered, behind-the-head band and adjustable Velcro head strap are comfortable and keep the headset in place. Receive audio is heard over loud dual-muff earphones and the noise-canceling dynamic boom microphone ensures clear audio on transmit. The HDS-EM is lightweight, comfortable and easy to adjust to fit any user.
- Dual muff style headset with adjustable behind-the-head stainless steel band and over-the-head adjustable Velcroģ strap
- Lightweight, comfortable, and easy to adjust
- Aviation-style boom microphone with adjustable arm
- Noise-canceling dynamic microphone element reduces transmitted background noise
- Tactile PTT button mounted in the left earphone
- Loud muff earphones allow the user to hear incoming signals easily
- 3.5mm Audio input jack allows a second audio device (such as a scanner or MP3 player) to be heard over the earphones
- Removable and replaceable radio interface cable
- Available in flat black or carbon-fiber finishes